1977 Volare Wagon $600

Darth-Car

Reaction score
I saw that was not a 77 grill. Wish we could see the complete grill. It might just be worth buying the entire car to get the good grill, and I bet there are other good parts if the car has spent its entire life in the South.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I could have before and after ’77 wagons!

A can/bottle of wax and 15 minutes, no, wait 10 minutes of elbow grease, that car would look like new.

Sure would like to get my hands on those wheels. My wagon would look sharp with them on it.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Could be a good deal for a parts wagon depending on what you need. The body has rust in rear quarter and lower front fender which can be seen if you zoom in on pic. Also, I would bet the frame rails are toast as the mud caked on the tires suggest that it had been sitting and sinking into the ground for some time. If the grille is good, that would be a huge bonus. Doubt that it is a '77, unless someone went to the trouble to swap out the front clip. More likely a '78/'79. If the interior is still good, that would also be a bonus for someone. Maybe it has nice 60/40 seats, who knows? Not enough info. It has a remote left mirror (maybe right side too?), roof rack, but not much else that can be seen from this pic. I paid less for the '78 Aspen parts wagon that I stripped in VA, and got all four doors and the hatch which were rust free, as well as the complete power steering unit, entire interior (plastic parts were quite good), bumper, bumper fillers (needed the rear one), dash, electronics, engine components etc., etc. Would have taken even more, particularly the hood, but didn't have any room left in the truck, and didn't want to tow the entire car home to PA. I didn't really need anything other than the power steering set-up, but now I have a nice stash of spare parts if I ever need them. Left the carcass for the owner to scrap which made him happy with the extra scrap money. Nice "heads up" High Speed Pursuit! These old wagons are getting very hard to find anymore.
011.JPG
002.JPG
009.JPG
006.JPG
014.JPG

013.JPG

Back