1978 NOS volare grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Contact seller
i got a 78 volare nos grill ,its a rare one for sure ,only down fall on this beautie is a bit of box rub on the chrome trim and 1 tab broke its only a 1 inch pc that broke and EASILY fixable and hidden so it will never be seen once mounted ,because of the 2 issues ill let it go for alot less than they normally command im asking $650 usd plus shipping OBO
k.bjhjkhvkvbh.jpg

im in cambridge ontario canada and will ship to the usa and canada

k.bjhjkhvkvbh.jpg

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Shes a beauty and rare as hens teeth ,but i gota get her to a good home ,im in no rush at all to sell but thought ide throw it up so its out there and people know that there is one for sale ,it will sell at moparfest in the first 30 min of opening next yr if it dont sell here ,,i seen one sell there this year broken and missing pieces for $375 i couldn't believe it

Hammerhead

Reaction score
i got a 78 volare nos grill ,its a rare one for sure ,only down fall on this beautie is a bit of box rub on the chrome trim and 1 tab broke its only a 1 inch pc that broke and EASILY fixable and hidden so it will never be seen once mounted ,because of the 2 issues ill let it go for alot less than they normally command im asking $650 usd plus shipping OBO View attachment 8157
im in cambridge ontario canada and will ship to the usa and canada

View attachment 8157
Do you still have the grill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back