1979 Roadrunner 3 Piece Spoiler and Side Louvers For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosgig

Reaction score
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. Just jumping over from the A-body site because I have a few F-body items to sell, and I will be parting out a 79 Roadrunner with some nice items and offering them here. Here's a couple items as removed from the 79 so far.....

Three Piece Rear Spoiler...$150.00.... This spoiler is in nice uncracked condition except as described and pictured. At each end there is a mounting stud, and the passenger stud is broken off and has broken a small hole in the side and face of the spoiler. The 2nd stud in on the passenger side is also broken off. Both of these studs and the broken spots are still attached together and were laying under the spoiler when I removed it. The drivers side outer stud has spider cracked the spoiler in the same spot. All of the broken plastic associated with these spots is included for an easier repair. The two outer pieces that mount to the rear quarters are intact, unbroken and the studs are intact. This is a pretty nice spoiler, and with a small amount of repair would be a great addition to any F-body style car.

Rear Quarter Window Side Louvers...$75.00... These are in pretty nice condition overall, the drivers side has no cracks or damage to the piece, but does have a couple missing clips on the back. The passenger side has a crack in one of the slats, which is a pretty easy repair. It also has a small piece broken off the rear corner, a not so easy fix. I looked about for the piece but was unable to find it. I'm sure with a little skill this end could be repaired, but made harder without the piece.

Thats it for now. As usual, message with any questions or requests for additional pics, and if you'd like a shipping quote, include your zip code in your message. As usual, the buyer pays the shipping. These items are located in Pinckney Mi., near Ann Arbor if you'd like to pick them up local. Thanks for your interest and enjoy!! Geof

100_3619.jpg

100_3620.jpg

100_3621.jpg

100_3616.jpg

100_3617.jpg

cosgig

Reaction score
Well efriedrich, the car is in a salvage yard near me and they won't just sell me the entire car. I didn't photo the passenger door, but can go by there and get a shot of it for you later today. I'll post it here for you to see!! Geof

cosgig

Reaction score
Hey all, I am just updating this thread to mark the side louvers as sold. Thanks for the ad FFBO, Geof

Mopar4u

Reaction score
I'm sure you have sold them by now from date on pictures but was just wondering if you still had the 3 piece spoiler for sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back