FOR SALE 1979 Volare SE- Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Reaction score
Contact seller
offering my 79 Volare SE, RUST free Austin Tx car ( I am 50 mi N of Houston). 225 super six, 95000 mi car, col auto, ps ps, ac..... runs drives great, everything under the hood is as it came from factory, right down to the deals. pretty darn straight car, NO RUST, new 15 x 7 Am Torq Thrust and 15 x 7 cop wheels, new 215 x 70 tires. set of horizontal side louvers goes with. bumpers look brand new. nice car. selling to pay some med bills. otherwise it is a keeper. $3350

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

barbee6043

Reaction score
Turns out my part of the med. bill was not what I had feared. I had even dropped the price to $2600 but no lookers. I really like the car so all that is fine and good. Good thing these cars are not generally appreciated but the masses!!

barbee6043

Reaction score
Glad you are keeping it! That looks like a very nice little coupe!
I hate messing with a car so original and pretty much a survivor type, but I will no doubt take off the AC and buy adds ons from Phil eventually. I love slants and sticks but I do have a good running 318, A833 and A833OD trans/bells, pedals and hump, SOooooooooo.????

barbee6043

Reaction score
Livin' the dream, eh? You go old man,lol.

If I'd been able to help you out, that's about what' Ida done; transplanted my powertrain into it, you bet.

You know how auto etectricals and I do not mix well! I have the 79 FSM and the separate for that year FSM ELECTRCAL manual. It is 3/4 inch thick!!!!!! ha...
I am 8 weeks out past my triple bypass. I wonder when i will consider swapping out engine!!!! Ha

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
Slow-down,fella; let them new parts set a spell.

Let me tell you a story to relax you a bit.
One of the things I sorta hate in my life is all the nice cars I sold,abandoned or crushed, cuz in those days they were so cheap to buy.
I've had two of those wagons,both 318/904/A-C cars. A 77 and a 79. Both were low mileage units when I got them.
The 77 was only 2 or three years old when I got her, and I paid $1100 for it. I swore after her, I'd never again own a green car.
The 79 Woodie was a bit older, maybe ten or so years old. I got it for $100 cuz it had some burned valves. I already had reconditioned heads in stock for it. She was yellow with a beautiful tan interior. Buckets too.
I remember buying those cars, and driving them,but I don't remember where they ever went....... that is so odd. When I owned them, I thought they were tanks; elephant heavy, lumbering barges. But they hauled the kids around just fine. We put a lot of miles on those girls.
Oh, if I'd only known then, what a hi-compression 360 could do....... course I had the 3 little kiddies.... so no money anyway.
If only I hadda saved 'em for this stage of my life.
I lose track of the yellow one in my memory banks, in about 94/95; so maybe I only had her for 5ish years.Funny I can't recall her after that.

Last edited:

barbee6043

Reaction score
Wife and I went to a large general swap Sat. there bout 3 hours and walked couple miles I guess. Meet a guy waiting on a heart transplant.

Wagons are finally getting attention, especially Early A and cars.

This F body is a little wider, longer, heavier, than my A bodies, reminds me of a B Body ( but rides much nicer than a 67-70 B Body) , but this car ride and handles nice. AJ/FormS, you are like me I have owned many a mopar since the 80's, and funny how I remember when where and how I got some of them, some not, ,, some I remember very detail of who and why someone bought one....

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
Hyup
I bet if you,me, and some of the other guys were sitting around the campfire, we'd have a lotta common stories to tell, and it would take more than a couple of nights to tell them all.....
I thank my creator,YHWH, whom I call Yahuwha,( not Lord, of the KJV, or the man-in-the sky,etc),every day; for the strong, healthy,getting-uglier-every-year body, and the myriad of His other blessings. The ugly part IMO is a more-than-fair trade,lol.
Hyup, hindsight is 20/20 they say, and there is something to be said for those old F's. They were as wide as E's and with a shorter wheelbase, what's not to like about that combo. And as much as we disrespected those J-bars and the ISO suspension, it did a pretty good job. I think in total I had about 5 of those F-M-Js, The last one, I inherited from dad when he expired. It was an 84 Fifth Avenue. It was a much nicer car than I would have thought. No wonder he kept it for over 2 decades.
All they needed was a little more motivation, those teeners were a little soft.........
Dad said his averaged over 25 mpg(Imp) on hiway trips. That would be 20mpgUS. I remember taking a trip with him once; just a short 8 or 9 hour trip. He was getting on in years already, and after that, I told him next time I would do all the driving, cuz his driving scared me. We never went on any more trips together,after that. A few years later,I found out he had cataracts, and really couldn't see very well. Well that explained that. But the old codger never said a word to anybody until just before his death. And worse is that I never clued into it.
He used to come over, maybe once every other month. He would arrive in the early afternoon, and would leave before supper,never staying,and always with plenty of light in the sky.He only lived an hour away. I never Knew that after dark, he couldn't see well enough to drive.
Long story short, I thank Yahuwha every day, or almost every day, for the two wonderful eyes to see, that at age 64 are only getting better every day.
I became a Christian in 94. I broke away from organized church in about 2000. I didn't really find God until 2015ish. I have no idea who or what I'd be without God in my life, and I don't want to know. I'm never going back to that old life.
Sheesh I don't know, how that crept in here, but yeah, cars are my second passion.

Last edited:

barbee6043

Reaction score
I am 69 and my cataracts have not been a problem yet. My wife is 62 has cataracts, and she can't see at night, especially with contacts.
I know this Volare drives better than any E body I ever had!! ha..... I swore off them back bout '91!!!!! heavy doors, rattle, crap door panels, rusty even the bolts and screws...expensive parts (even back then (sorta)).......I had a couple that were solid, no rattles... Yes E bodies are sexy but I think the F bodies especially with the add ons are more so!!

I was raised and live in the country. I see God ( who ever He is) in the creations before my eyes every day.

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
I hear you on the E's.
Every E I ever sat in gave me the same feedback;This seat is too far back, they knew it, and they stretched the dash waaaay back to compensate. Then they hadda stretch the door so you could still get in, and that created the cheezy sound when you close the door.
She looks real nice on the outside, I always loved the 70Cudas. But to me, at 5ft9,the interiors were a disaster.Perhaps they were designed for giants.
I found my home in the As and Fs.

Yeah A lot of people, maybe most, don't know God's name; and I struggled with that for 20 years. But one day I thought I had it figured out. The answer is in the Bible, but it's in plain site. The KJV slipped up here and there, and God's name comes out YHWH. Elsewhere God Himself says that His name is in His son's name. Well I didn't see no YHWH in Jesus, so I knew something was up. Elsewhere we are told that Joshua, his cousin was a typename of Jesus, and that got me thinking. I had heard that the name Jesus was anglicized form of the Greek name Iasus. Well that wasn't working for me either. Then I remembered that the Jews called Him Yeshua. Badaboom the lights went on; Joshua to Yeshua. And then I find out there is no J in Hebrew; so that makes Joshua to yoshua, now we're getting somewhere. At least we have a Y and an H. Well guess what, the H is silent so I can add one in the appropriate place, and so I got Yeshuah. And I can Add a W in an appropriate place and get Yeshuwah; there's the YHWH; YesHuWaH, and they're all in the right order, AND the pronunciation is unchanged! And if I take out the S and reserve it for Jesus, I'm left with Yehuwah. Later I find the nickname of God is Yah. So I change the E in Yehuwah to an A and I get YaHuWaH, as the name of God.
Since the Father's name is in the Son's name, of necessity, the Son's name must be longer. So now I go get that S ,that I earlier set aside and need to insert it somewhere to keep the Jews happy. Well it just happens that Yeshua, is a shortened form of Yehushua. Well for crying out loud. Now I also come to find out that Joshua in the English Bible is not Joshua in the Hebrew Bible but rather Yehoshua. So now it clicks that Jesus is a type of Joshua. This is the crap King Jimmy crammed down our throats!
Ok so now it's a simple task to insert the S into the right place and get; YaHuWsHua. Or maybe YaHuWsHa
Now Of course I know that in Hebrew names mean things. So what does Yahuwsha mean?
Then I find this guy
The eth-CEPHER
and;
Meaning, origin and history of the name Jesus

Last edited:

barbee6043

Reaction score
Religion. an interesting topic that causes much emotion, even for the Atheist. I figure religion was mostly invented and cultured by man, and for many reasons nothing to do with Devine works. I tend myself to relate religion and church to man, and I see God in His creations of this world.
I asked a Baptist minister once why , for instance, Baptist are right and Methodist are wrong?? he replied" just fact..

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
If I said I thought , or have come to believe, that they're both wrong, would you think me a heretic? What if I said that I had come to believe that all religions got it wrong? I'm not saying I know it all, mind you, just that they are all teaching half-truths, untruths, and outright lies. That's why they can't get along and there are now upwards of 42,000 Protestant denominations. Can you imagine that? And every single one thinks they're right. I gave up trying to find a church that preaches truth, or meat and potatoes.
I had to quit organized church very soon after I got baptized, cuz it was obvious that the church was a club. As long as I toed the party-line and didn't ask questions I was their best friend. And they fed me milk for 6 years. The minister couldn't answer the tough questions, so I jumped ship. No one, I repeat; no one, came after me. I guess they couldn't handle the questions.
Maybe you don't want to talk about this stuff,IDK. It has been said that AJ is too zealous for the Son of God and his Father. I don't think there is such a thing as TOO zealous. But I have learned to mostly keep it to myself. But it almost breaks my heart to believe that most Christians are doomed. Doomed cuz they don't read their Bibles; starting "In The Beginning."
In any case, if you'd like to talk about these kinds of things, jut PM me. Day or night 24/7 I like to share what I have learned. I'm NOT a preacher,nor an evangelist, nor a prophet, nor do I belong to any church, nor likely will I ever. I'm just a voice in the wilderness. You get the sharing for free, and without religious bias, just what I have learned,then you can decide for yourself.

And this invitation is extended to anyone else who has read this far;Just click on your name at the top right corner.Scroll down to conversations, and open up a New Conversation with AJ/FormS.
I don't have all the answers, but I'm pretty sure I know where to find them, or I might know somebody who does.
Ask me about; the Giants,the Slaughter in the Land of Canaan, the Law, How to Love God, the Sinners prayer, Salvation, the New Jerusalem, the sssserpent sssseed, predestination, the rapture, the shape of the earth,lol, angels/demons/evil spirits, the true name of God Almighty, and His Son's name, conspiracy theories, aliens, starlight, global-warming,the Power to Become a Son of God, ......what happens when you die? Who was Caine's father?Where was Cain banished to? Where did he get a wife? How did he die? Who were his descendants? Why is the Book of Enoch no longer in our Bibles? Or the 13 other books, that originally were? What about all the other extra-Biblical texts that no one ever talks about?Are aliens walking among us today? What is their agenda? How far is it really to the sun. Howcome NASA never published video from the 1969 moon landing, of the spinning earth up above them? I mean if I spent billions of dollars trying to get to the moon, you bet your fat furry azz, I'd be taking a video, the single most important multi-million dollar video in history, our home as viewed from space, and it's shape.

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
I can tell you a thing or two about those too, opinion of course, but when your believing spirit hears it, as did mine,it will shudder. I think only athiests can believe in aliens........and confused religionists...........and scientism of course. Those guys(scientismers) believe all kinds of made-up stuff.
Not that Believers (me included) don't also believe all kinds of weird stuff; Some even that I might not want to, but that I HAVE to. It's part of the package of believing. It's called FAITH.
Faith is a conundrum. You're not born with it.You can't learn it.You can't teach it.
In school, they teach you stuff for twelve or thirteen years. When you come out, you've been brainwashed. You believe everything you have been taught. You have developed a faith that it's all true, testable, repeatable, and that Smarter men then us proved it and we have faith in those pillars.
Biblical faith is no different. You have to keep pouring those Bible words into your head, until it overflows into your spirit. Then you may FIND faith, or rather
Faith finds you.

And that's the problem with organized religion; The preacher teaches the same narrow message all year long, and after 40 or 50 hours of that, your spirit grabs it and by faith you believe it. The problem is the message the preacher is teaching is just a little tiny piece of the whole, and he never teaches the rest of it. It's like the story of the blind men trying to figure out what the creature is that they are feeling. Each one individually has no clue. And organized religion is fust like that, 42,000 individual denominations all teaching a piece of the elephant.
Christians can't seem to figure out that the Bible starts in Genesis, and NOT in Matthew! There-in is/will be, their downfall. You gotta start in the front of the Book. And you gotta stop thinking that the 66 books we have today are all there is. Those Books are all that evil men allow us to see. And just like the 5 blind guys feeling up the elephant, it is extremely difficult to figure it all out from just those 66 books. There is a whole encyclopedia of books that the evil church banned us from reading, originally, on pain of death. Think about that.TheRC church murdered uncounted numbers of people for reading books they deemed illegal to read. Then they put confusion into the remaining books. Then they translated it into a language that the common man couldn't read. Then when the printing press was invented, all that RC crap was translated into other languages, complete with all the errors and confusion that had been sown into it.Ouuuu, I get so worked up this very great sin. Then it's taken over 500 years to get back to the truth, as all these ancient, missing, forbidden, now frowned upon, but very illuminating, books , are coming into print.
FAITH comes by hearing, and by hearing the Word of God.

Last edited:

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
Well there's the rub, Aye? History says they were all burned. A funny thing about books is they have a way of surviving. Imagine some tyrant today gathering up all the Bibles and burning them all. Imagine ALL. It could never happen. I suspect,so it was in history. Keep in mind who wrote history and what his agenda was. They say history was written by the victors.
In any case, the Bible itself says that in the last days,knowledge will be greatly increased. And we see this all around us now, in every field......including the Spiritual. ........and the occult. So it's a dangerous place for New Believers. Newbes are like little children; ready to absorb everything as their new spiritual self awakens. It can even be dangerous for staunch believers and even Ministers. How many times don't we see upright men fall into chaos. The church is filled with failed ministries.
Anyway, yes, there are many,many ancient books coming to light; the vatican can't keep the secrets forever, God is awakening his children. The trick is to discern what's genuine from what is false. If you believe in a GodAlmighty, then you have to believe in his weaker adversary the devil. And that devil is working overtime with his evil congregation, to prevent Salvation of the Saints. I know that sounds hookey, but that's the way it is, in the Spiritual world And the spiritual world is about to erupt into the physical world. I believe the veil has already been pierced in some places. And yes, I realize how hookey that sounds too. But try and remember what the world was like, going back in just ten year increments. You old enough to to have seen 6 of those and remember at least 4. Remember the idyllic 60s and 70s. Life was good. Summer was summer and winter was winter, and nobody locked their stuff up.Remember those days? Girls were Girls and boys were Boys, homosexuality was almost unheard of. An hour's wages bought a lo of stuff. Divorce was a word on the distant horizon, and abortion was not in anyone's vocabulary. Remember those days. Contrast what you remember from those times with what you see all around you, and tell me evil does not exist. Tell me I'm imagining it or just plain nuts. Be honest; you cannot say that.
So if evil exists and is running rampant all over the face of the earth, today,how is this different from Noah's day? And you can argue against the timing if that flood, but you cannot argue against the fact that sometime in the past, a world-wide catastrophic flood event occurred; the evidence is overwhelming.
But don't fixate on the flood, but rather who caused it and why, and what is recorded about it in the Bible.But Hey, I get that what is stated in the Bible may not yet be believable to you. I totally get that. But if you can attribute all evil in the world today as works of the devil, then it behooves you to at least think about a more powerful Almighty God.
Cuz if you don't, it is written that your soul will perish forever and be remembered no more.
But if you do think about a CreatorGod, it could lead to you receiving the Power to become a Son of God. And that, thru obedience and love, can lead to eternal life in the coming New Jerusalem, and existence on the Newly-RE-Created earth under a Newly-created Heaven.
If this is all new to you, don't dig in your heals yet, with Spiritual eyes, this will all become clear to you. See God says His Word has been veiled to the unbelievers, the lawless ones, those that call satan their father. So what you say. Well to God there are just two kinds of people on this earth today; those that are going into the Nrew Kingdom, and those who will be destroyed. There are no, in-betweeners. Everyone however is given Free-Choice to choose Him. It's Free and it's easy, but requires a lifetime commitment. And it doesn't matter if you start at age 16 or 60, the reward is the same, life eternal.
So yeah, the books are out there. Most have been uploaded to the internet. Just type in lost books or missing books, of the Bible. I gotta warn you tho, if you're not rooted and grounded in the Bible, they can quickly turn you off. These books provide insight into who God is and why He does what He does. They are easy reading for a Believer, cuz they "illuminate" scripture. That is to say, whereas in the Bible, the stories are often condensed cuz it's sorta understood that the reader;understands the context or the bulk of an event, cuz the stories were written shortly after the events took place, so the memory of them would be fresh. But these books often go into the blood and gore of it. That may be partly why the burgeoning RC church left them out, so as not to scare new converts away, or so the new converts would be more pliable and brainwashable to their PAGAN ways.
So yeah they're out there.
Here are (cuz I'm anticipating your next question) just a few of them,
Book of; Enoch, Jubilees, Jasher, Giants,Adam and Eve,the Cave of Treasures, Maccabees, Wisdom of Solomon, various other Gospels; oh man the list goes on.
When the RC church assembled the first "Bible" there were hundreds of; letters,gospels,and books, being circulated among the New Christians; so much so that Paul had to warn against False Doctrines, being preached by Evil men already in his time. Paul says these men were in the flock, but not of the flock. Evil was already raising it's ugly head. The church either confiscated all unauthorized books, or burned them, and murdered those who with-held them.
And When the Reformers broke away from the RC tyranny, guess what, all the protest was on hierarchy, not on the Bible content,for the most part. So we end up today, with a reformed church that is still very much just another division of the Catholic Universal Church. No wonder churches are "flocking" to the one world religion coming out of the vatcan today; they are just rebellious children returning to the "flock". Whatever you do, stay away from the one-world religion.
That church is lost, destined for destruction. How can I say that? Cuz they have evil doctrines. The most Evil of which is SunDay Sabbath. Here is a truth; SunDay is not God's Sabbath.
Here is another; The Fourth Commandment is to remember the Sabbath.
Another; the Commandments are a set. It's not ten individual commandments; rather a one-law of ten precepts, written on two stone tablets making it impossible to forget. God Himself wrote it.
Another,, If you break just one of those precepts then in God's eyes you are guilty of breaking them all. Ouch.
Another; If you break the Commandments of God, you are deemed a lawless one. Now, you can ask God for forgiveness and repent of it, for God knows we are weak and subject to making mistakes from time to time. And then You're back in the Family. But make no mistake,God will not be mocked; If you remain lawless of your own Free-will, all the lawless ones will be destroyed on Judgement Day.
Since the RC church rebelled nearly 2 millennia ago,they have never repented of their evil act, they.......... will........burn.
This is not AJ's opinion. This is an argument based on logic; if/thens. If you do not repent, then you burn.
You may think this is harsh, but consider this; God created us, He owns us, He can make the laws whatever he wants. I know, if you're not a believer this carries no authority for you. But you Barbee already see God in nature all around you, you said so. You're eyes are already opened; your spiritual eyes. So you Barbee already know there is a God. For you Barbee, there remains only to submit to that God's authority. Make the Freewill choice. Accept the Power to become a Son of God. Freewill choose.

Last edited:

barbee6043

Reaction score
I have asked God for forgives of my sins, and He has. I ask everyday for strength and patience, to do what is right in His eyes. I was brought up in the Church. and I have spent time visiting churches looking for a church where I felt His presence. I find them few.
I can not hear the message of the minister. I do not attend. I see and feel his presence every day, and yes I have conversations with Him. I have actually heard Him speak to me directly only a few times. Not so much of a voice as it sounds, but I heard Him clearly. The night before I was to have open heart surgery a couple months ago, I asked if is His will to help me make it thought this operation, as my wife needed me. He told me it would be alright. It was. Yes I am a believer. And would have died being a believer if that had been the case.

Last edited:

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
Well Barbie that makes us brothers.
Now you know what our mandate is right; To love God and to endure to the end. Believing is the first step. It grants us the power to become a Son of God. It does not make us a son, not here and not later. But it grants us the power to become one . It's like we have been granted access to the outer room of the temple.
I struggled for many years with how to love God. I mean really, how can I love God.
Then one day my eyes were opened when I read, in one of the John books, something like the following; If you love me (God speaking), you will obey my laws and commands. Whoa... There it was. I had read that many times of course, but it had never sunk in!, if you can believe that,lol. So now, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul, and all your strength", becomes so simple! Just obey the laws and Commands.
And endure to the end. That just means keep on loving Him until you breath your last. So that's the mandate to gain access to the Holy of Holies; love Him unto death. And then I recalled something else; No greater love hath a man but that he lay his life down for another. I always thought that that was talking about a human man. But is that not a picture of our savior? You bet it is. He laid down His life. He did not die on the cross, He gave His life up.......... and now He is waiting for us to give up ours. Both in daily living, recognizing that He is the Supreme Commander of all things, and also, that as we die to self, we demonstrate our love towards Him, and then He reciprocates.......again. He first loved us, and created a way for us to be with Him, one day. But He also loves us according to the measure we love Him.....right here on this earth.
I know what you're thinking; how come you have to spend time in the hospital, while all your Pagan neighbors don't. I have no answer for that. Who can know the mind of God. But, I can offer this; if you spend time you may discover that at one time God cursed men to the fourth generation for what the father had done. I had to break that curse so it wouldn't follow me or my children. My father was an atheist, as was his father before him. Our family was Godless. When I converted, that passage suddenly came to mind.
Also keep in mind that God is no longer in this world, but watches from heaven. He left, when He sent the Son. And the Son is also not here, but rather in heaven sitting at the right hand of the Father. He left after the Holy Spirit arrived.
So today, and for two thousand years at least, Satan has been the god of this world,the Bible says so. The Holy Spirit is our comforter.The Bible says so. In this world you will have tribulation, the Bible says so. But be of good cheer, for the Son has overcome this world.
Now satan can also be overcome. The problem with him is he thought himself better than us, and so rebelled against the commandment of God MostHigh to worship us. He was enamored of his beauty and power. So he hates us, and goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. He specifically targets believers,cuz every new-born believer represents a shortening of his time here on earth. He hates us cuz he knows he loses in the end, and we win.
So if you are afflicted, iy may be because of something your father did, or his father or his father before him. Since you may not know which one it was, you may have to bring them all before God, not that they will be forgiven, but to break the curse. We are told very specifically not to pray for the dead.
Or it may be because of something you did to open the door to satan, and he's making the best of it.
Or it may not be satan at all, but rather an evil spirit, the wandering soul of a long dead nephalim giant.
Or it may be something you ate. Remember; you are what you eat. You are not what you don't eat. God prescribed certain foods to give health to our bodies. There were no drugstores in the Promised land.
Or it may be something handed down in your genes from long,long, ago; remember that you are a descendant of one of Noah's boys, and you know they weren't all darlings.
So what's a guy to do?
Well; Yehusha says if you have the FAITH of a mustard seed, you can move a mountain. I mustof read that a hundred times, and it never registered. How about if you have half as much faith or a quarter. It's like Faith comes in a quantity.
And how do you get it. Well that goes back to the beginning of this post,lol.Faith comes by hearing, and by hearing the Word of God.It does not say Faith comes by READING. Probably the vast majority of Christian converts in the time of Paul, were illiterate. They converted by hearing the word. The "ear-gate" seems to be special. I believe that, cuz of all the stinking songs rattling around in my head, even years after unplugging the radio. Now, t may be that faith can come by reading, cuz my spirit was strengthened by years of reading, before I started hearing it, by speaking it out loud.
So if you want healing, you have to clear the way, and speak life into your body, in FAITH. Nothing happen? You need to do it again. As many times as it takes. This is how I banished arthritis, and gout from my body.I stood in front of the mirror and looked that demon/evil spirit right in the eyes, called him by name, reminded him that I had shut the door to his authority, and banished him. In three days, the pains were gone. The pain I had been suffering for nine months.And within three months I had all my strength back including in my legs, which had been most affected,and am again taking stairs two at a time. That's over a year ago now. No drugs.
That's my story, now go write yours. Just don't dare blame God for anything. He is not the author of pain and suffering towards His children.
BTW; arthritis comes a-knocking every once in a while, but I now recognize him. See the Bible says if you don't do it right, that evil spirit/demon will go and get some friends (if you can believe that), come back, and make it ten times worse for you. Maybe you are now under that curse.IDK. But I recognize that evil thing now, and immediately close the door to him, and give him the boot. Within a short time, usually minutes, my body is back to normal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back