1980-83 Mirada/Cordoba Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Contact seller
This dash is brown and in excellent condition.

It's not dried out or sun baked, nor are the seams split...the speaker housing was separated from the body of the dash during removal, but it can be reattached with epoxy or some other method.

$110 plus shipping cost from Knoxville, Tennessee, or pick up.

IMG_20140508_160858.jpg

IMG_20140508_160943.jpg

IMG_20140508_161112.jpg

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Looks nice. How are the mounting tabs? Those are so much fun to swap out huh?

Intrepolicious

Reaction score
I know this post is a few years old, but... do you still have that dash by any chance?

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
I know this post is a few years old, but... do you still have that dash by any chance?
I had forgotten about it still being posted, but unfortunately I just sold it last week after all that time. Since u just bought your car, post up parts that u are seeking...its a great community of parts locating and general information.

Intrepolicious

Reaction score
I had forgotten about it still being posted, but unfortunately I just sold it last week after all that time. Since u just bought your car, post up parts that u are seeking...its a great community of parts locating and general information.
Thanks, will do! I'm still going through it. It's mostly complete, as in there's nothing "missing" that I know of, just some things that I might want to find a replacement in better shape for.

I know I'm going to need a driver door glass. The scratches on this one are rather deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back