1980 Dodge Aspen Dealer Sales Brochure

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
This one was scanned at Fed Ex office so the resolution is not as great as my home scan..increase your brower zoom to 125% or 150% for the fine print.

1980aspen1.jpg

Last edited:

Justwondering

Reaction score
cashmere?
did they really put cashmere on the seats?
That fabric does not wear well. Feels good though.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Cashmere is the color, not a fabric type. The interior in my Cordoba is supposed to be "cashmere", which is a light tan type color; they are cloth. Seats in the J bodies were vinyl, cloth, or leather ("Corinthian Leather" on the Cordoba Crown Coupe, and in the Mirada, no cost option (I think) in the Imperial ).

Justwondering

Reaction score
that would make more sense... cashmere as a color rather than a fabric. guess that explains why there were so many survivors with brown interior, or maybe it just seems like more are in brown.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Quick call Ralph Nader! That helpless little girl, and her kitty cat are sitting in the back, cargo area of that wagon, while they are demonstrating the rear wiper. Her idiot parents did not have the government to tell them she could not sit there without a proper seat. Plus she does not have a 5 point safety harness, and a head rest to protect her in the event of an accident. Plus we all know she is destined to die without 6 computer deployed air bags to protect her in that accident.

We all lived, and the government was not there to tell us how to do it.

Justwondering

Reaction score
and we also drank water from the water hose when we were hot and playing outside
by ourselves
even in the dark
barefoot

Back