1980 Duster $1900 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
Contact seller
1980 Duster. Runs and drives but needs a few odds and ends. Smokes a little like valve guides. Hydraulic cam motor and its quiet. Its got a few small holes in the rear floorboards but frame and front floors are solid. Body is solid. pass quarter panel needs a little straightening but no rust that I can see. 7 1/4 rear, automatic. New brakes, front tires. Also got the original spoke 14" spoke wheels with a couple triangles missing. $1900 obo

dtr 010 (Small).jpg

dtr 009 (Small).jpg

dtr 015 (Small).jpg

dtr 011 (Small).jpg

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
Ive got a wagon project Im working on and could use some funds toward the engine work. I really thought about keeping it but would like to see it go toward a good home. It would be a great start for a nice project

DaveHath

Reaction score
did the care have a console? It is almost a clone of my first car...a Baron red Volare Duster

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
I still got the car. Its got new ball joints and tie rod ends now and an alignment done. It didnt have a console. Ive thought about dropping a 318 in it and driving it but I really just need to focus on my wagon (too many projects gets out of hand pretty quick). The car runs and drives good. I drove it for about a week and I almost changed my mind about selling it. Its is the TM9 Baron red

Last edited:

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
Open to offers. I enjoyed driving it for a week. It shifts smooth and starts good. A42 Duster package, I have an extra core 8 1/4 rear with 2.76 gears can toss in with it but needs to be set up and brakes. Extra taillamps and grille also. For the right price I'd toss in the V8 adapter mounts:hello:

Seems after Ive been driving it, It hasnt smoked since. Probably just from sitting so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back