FOR SALE 1980 Mirada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotsapins

Reaction score
Contact seller
Dodge Mirada, Paint was done a long time ago but the car was never finished. Has a few light scratches from sitting in the garage for so many years. Engine is fresh rebuilt 360 and also rebuilt 904 trans. It was started once a long time ago. It set for so long, I had to replace the fuel tank, Sending unit and Carb. All are now new and the car starts and moves. Rear end is a custom 8-3/4 Sure Grip with what appears to be 3:73 gears. All suspension has been replaced and also the whole brake system is new/rebuilt. The body and paint was over $10K and the drivetrain cost more than that. I put on the new Foose 18" wheels and tire and they are also new. Some things still need to be done to make it driveable. Mainly the front seats need to be adapted and bolted in. It comes with new carpet and lots of spare parts. Has all new dash gauges and a new Jensen AM/FM CD stereo with 4 speakers all new and working. There was a hole cut in the floor an the passenger side that I have no idea why. No rust, just need a piece patched in. Has a B&M Floor shifter mounted to the center hump. I have been slowly trying to piece it back together, but I have other projects and this one needs to go. It's an easy finish. Already has Body and Paint, New engine, trans, brakes , suspension and rear end. Color is new challenger Furious Fuscia and the flames are done in flip flop, meaning they change colors. I will consider trades/trade ins on Cars, trucks, golf carts or Pinball machines, maybe tools. Just let me know what you have. No motorcycles. Title is clear. Lots more to mention, so just call or come by. Call/Text Keith 314-540-3782

DSC00035.JPG

DSC00039.JPG

DSC00045.JPG

IMG_6874.JPG

IMG_6883.JPG

IMG_6881.JPG

IMG_6879.JPG

IMG_6885.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back