FOR SALE 1981 Cordoba LS whole or part out - Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

double a ron

Reaction score
Contact seller
Car is currently for sale here in canada, asking 4k. Throwing around the idea of parting it out vs selling it, checking here to see if there is much interest. This car was in storage for 20+ years, so UV rot of interior or exterior plastic pieces is not an issue, with exception of door upper trip piece that is cracked like all the rest.

1981 LS, this car was ordered by Chrysler Canada for auto shows in 1982, and thus has all of the 1982 options, including factory sunroof. 318 / 5.2l V8, 2BBL.

1981 Cordoba LS Project Car | Classic Cars | Calgary | Kijiji

Rims are perfect, just have plastidip on them as I was considering powdercoating them black, had to see how it looked.

$_272.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_271.JPG

$_274.JPG

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Ditto! You will never get $4,000 selling that car in pieces and parts(or even $2,000 IMO) because everyone needs the same J body parts, not every bit and piece of the car, so after that rush of requests, you are left with a car that will end up at the crusher. So if deep down you really want $3,000, just sell it for that and make you and the buyer happy, and keep a nice car from being destroyed...Going across the border is not feasible for most of us below it...broaden your listing to other selling or auction sites...its a great price for a very nice car! Someone will buy it if you have time to wait for them. Good Luck and I hope you find a buyer soon! Wish I could, but can't.

8T2TOP

Reaction score
Pics of factory sunroof in/out..
Windshield cracked?
Metric speedo?
Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back