WANTED 1982 Cordoba Interior Panel

FMJ Body Parts Wanted

1. zac deyonker

zac deyonker New Member

Contact Seller
    Hi, I'm looking for an interior panel for an 82 Cordoba. The driver's side B Pillar panel, that would be the part that is alongside the rear seat, the bottom corner that goes under the sill plate broke on mine. Tan if possible, I can always paint it though. Thanks!

2. jasperjacko

jasperjacko Well-Known Member

search for interiors here, a guy has a nice complete tan interior.

3. zac deyonker

zac deyonker New Member

Already did, he's trying to keep it complete as of this point.

4. Billy007

Billy007 Member

Good luck. I bought a piece of plastic interior trim for my Mirada from a wrecking yard, but that was over 30 years ago. When was the last time you saw one since? Chrysler used poor quality plastic, it gets very brittle and crumbles in your hands. I had my 83 Mirada repainted to a high standard this year, then decided that the only thing keeping my interior from being pristine as well was the droopy headliner, so decided to have it professionally replaced. Unfortunately when unscrewing the trim over the same drivers side rear window, it fell apart in his hands in several places. Looks bad, I taped it up, but really, what can I do? Any old trim is prob going to be just as brittle. Does anyone know if this trim has been 3d printed and is up for sale? That might be the saving grace here.

5. johnnyride

johnnyride Well-Known Member

Zac is all set. I sold him the part. Rest of the interior is available.

6. Poly

Poly Well-Known Member

I've fixed a few pieces of broken trim from the back side, and those dastardly window sills pass. side. Still have drivers side to do. Using an epoxy like the one-to-one ratio because it doesn't heat up red hot like some of the higher ratios. The lowest oz. fiberglass cloth i had was 3 oz. There is cloth that is something like 3/4 oz. It's a veil cloth, very thin. Lots of tape and then more tape to hold the pieces tight together. Some of those clip clamps too. The sill mentioned was in three pieces so that was a two phase deal. Nice and strong now though. If you try it, white vinegar will stop any epoxy drips from curing. Had the time so why not.

7. johnnyride

johnnyride Well-Known Member

Well since I sold the driver side B pillar, the passenger side B pillar trim is available, as well as the quarter window panel trim. This is a 55K car, so everything is nice.