1982 T-top Mirada for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLMopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a really nice, black with grey leather interior T-Top Mirada for sale located in the 59602 zip code. I also have numerous spare parts as well as an extra set of T-tops. PM me for more information.

017.jpg

014.JPG

018.jpg

022.jpg

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You'd probably get more action if you posted a list in the parts for sale section.
Pics and more info on your car would help this sale too.

ALLMopar

Reaction score
I'll inventory the parts, but mostly sheet metal and various odds/ends. extra set of T-tops and a set of ten spoke wheels. PM me if you want a price on the car.

ALLMopar

Reaction score
That price includes an extra set of ten spoke wheels, spare fender, spare trunk lid, spare T-tops, etc.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
That's what car haulers are for. Sometimes you gotta pay a little more to get what you want. I paid $1000.00 to ship Modoba across the country and it was worth it to me. I would do it again. Paying a little more in shipping instead of settling for a car that needs rust repairs just seems like a better way to go.

furyfrank

Reaction score
That's what car haulers are for. Sometimes you gotta pay a little more to get what you want. I paid $1000.00 to ship Modoba across the country and it was worth it to me. I would do it again. Paying a little more in shipping instead of settling for a car that needs rust repairs just seems like a better way to go.
That is what I keep telling people here but they don't want to listen.

mirada80

Reaction score
That is a nice one, no rust is worth the extra for shipping. I was lucky, mine came from the west coast, far better that the rusted out ones I was looking at here, and that was back in the early 90's when I started looking of a Mirada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back