2-door Volare' wagon

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Looking into building 1 , though 1 never existed to begin with . Got to get the wagon first , but I wanna know if my approach is the correct one . I know the the angles of the "A" pilars are different from the 2 door . So what I'm asking is this . If I cut/drill out the spot welds on the top of the "A" pilars , door sills , floor pans , and roll out the from the firewall forward and roll in a 2-door firewall forward , will it work ? All comments and directions are welcome .

Greg55_99

Reaction score
That would be cool with a capital "C"! Some years ago I saw a website where a Brit guy did that with a car. He sliced up the rear quarter panels from a wagon and grafted them onto the two door. The F body wagon has a longer wheelbase than the two door. Anyway, that would be a pretty cool project. Kinda like the guys that make 1970 Dart Convertables out of 69 convertables.

Greg

kitcar43

Reaction score
would just be easier and quicker to buy my wagon that has the conversion already done.

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
was talking to kitcar43 as he said you could buy his with the conversion already done

Back