2 Door window Sweeps

10secRR

Reaction score
Guess this is the right place to ask. I have a 77 Road Runner and like everyone else I need the door side window sweeps. Any idea who would have a set for sale ? Used would be great as long as they are not cracked and broken. I have a show to go to the first of May and I keep finding things I need to address.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Detroit Muscle Technologies lists them, and it says they're in stock. May want to call before ordrring. it says set of 8 instead of 4, just be sure. Could just be a typo(?) Anyways, $145 is the price shown.

Restoration Specialties used to have them (where got mine in the mid 2000's) but nothing listed now, at least that I could find.

10secRR

Reaction score
Wow I have been looking forever for new parts , Thanks a ton for the lead. I left them a VM and hopefully they get back to me soon. Thanks again for the message !!!

Aspen500

Reaction score
Top Cat brand used to make them. The ones I got were that brand but, it appears they discontinued them. Did some quick searching around and only ones I found were from DMT.

10secRR

Reaction score
Maybe I am old school or out of touch but when I message a company and leave a voice mail and get no reply of any kind , I get a little let down . Shame business must be so good with DMT that they don't need or want my money. Oh well it is what it is.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. Had the same problem with roofing contrators a few years ago. Called like 5 or 6 different ones about getting my shed dormer roof replaced. Only one called back, and then never showed up to do a quote. No phone call, no email, nothing. Got fed up and gave up. A couple years later I tried again. It never leaked but was only a matter of time. Through the grapevine I heard about one that was really good. Called them and,,,,,,,a human answered the phone! He showed up to do a quote exactly when he said he would. On the scheduled date, a couple months later, to the job, they were there bright and early before I even left for work at 6:30am. Two days later, new sheathing, insulation and metal roof were done, job site was cleaner than when they started, awesome. The way it should be.

Last edited:

Justwondering

Reaction score
Fortunately I have a guy that handles about anything I need.
I pay for his internet service every month for his home and he takes care of what I need with roofing/windows/or siding problems/fixes.
July 4th we settle up any differences and buy fireworks for each other's families...
Sometimes I have a big show,
Sometimes he has a big show.
JW

10secRR

Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. Had the same problem with roofing contrators a few years ago. Called like 5 or 6 different ones about getting my shed dormer roof replaced. Only one called back, and then never showed up to do a quote. No phone call, no email, nothing. Got fed up and gave up. A couple years later I tried again. It never leaked but was only a matter of time. Through the grapevine I heard about one that was really good. Called them and,,,,,,,a human answered the phone! He showed up to do a quote exactly when he said he would. On the scheduled date, a couple months later, to the job, they were there bright and early before I even left for work at 6:30am. Two days later, new sheathing, insulation and metal roof were done, job site was cleaner than when they started, awesome. The way it should be.
It is very nice when someone does what they say they will do. Few and far between now days. My sons wife's brother did a nice job for me recently. Cut down 2 trees and did all the cleanup he was supposed to. Came back a few days later and took the stumps out to.

Back