2017 F-body calendar

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
I have been putting together a F-body calendar for the past couple years. Contact me if you have a photo to submit. I'll post photo requirements later. Here is one I shot tonight for this years calendar.

DSC_1594_1.JPG

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Any consideration of an F station wagon?

20160528_170752.jpg

Note: the stock wheels and dog dishes are on car now.

BudW

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
Here are some key tips for getting that shot. When someone has three or four good pictures notify me to get my email address. Included are two links for more info.

1. Have a clean car.
2. Try to shoot early/late in the day. Some car colors don't respond well to harsh, direct light.
3. Background. Watch for things that would take away the focus of your picture, your car. Look for power lines, trees that appear to be growing out of your car, street signs, etc.

7 Tips for Taking Better Photographs of Cars

http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-best-tips-for-taking-a-perfect-car-photo-1466653688

droptop

Reaction score
I have a lot of pictures of my '80 RR. Even if you don't wish to use it, I still want one of the calendars.

IMG_2104.JPG

David Clark

Reaction score
Guess I better get to work on my F bodies, in the Sad shape that they are in now, they will never get featured in a Calendar LOL.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Silver Bullet, I remade a handful of pictures (so now my originals will reappear).
Now I need where to send them to.

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
Sitting around today putting together the pictures to use for the 2017 calendar. Thank you to all those that have submitted files to me. I have about 3 spots open still. If you want your ride in the calendar PM me. I'll be needing it in the next 2-3 weeks.

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
I want to say thanks again for all those that helped out with their photo submissions. If by chance I forgot to add your ride to the calendar, we'll get it in for next year. The order was placed this morning. I should be expecting arrival on September 28th. Once I review the order I can start shipping them out.

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
They are here! If interested they are $20 for US and $21 for Canada (US funds). I accept PayPal, checks and money orders. PM me for info

droptop

Reaction score
I got my calendars today. They look great, with a wide variety of F bodies. Thanks Ron.

Back