25 Days and counting.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Tonight I will gather up some of my belongings and post some pics of why I vote. Here's a video for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Damn straight Brem,
I ALWAYS vote.
You don't vote, you've got nothing to say about anything when it comes to who's elected.
Sh*tloads of people died to protect your right to vote.
The least you could do is get off your fat ass and go out and cast your vote.
The only reason I get to bitch about our politicians is because I took the time to go out and vote.
Way to show 'em Brem.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
The clown now in power won't say it but he would like to remove your guns. He does not support or approve of the NRA nor does the NRA support him. That's why I vote to protect my 2nd Ammendment right to bear arms. Just a few of my favs from lowest caliber up.

My wife's new Ruger 22/45 Lite

IMG_0812.jpg

Her old Colt Government 380 auto

IMG_0807.jpg

My sweet shooting Ruger 9mm

IMG_0809.jpg

My new Smith and Wesson 40 cal

IMG_0810.jpg

My old Ruger Security Six 357 magnum

IMG_0808.jpg

And my trusty Ruger 44 magnum

IMG_0811.jpg

You come into my house when I am there and you get the firepower of the 44 magnum. Either through the door or wall doesn't matter.

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
We are praticing each and every weekend to take our concealed handgun license since that joker shot up the Movie theater.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Sure would have been nice if someone had a piece on them and blew a hole in that asshole's head before he could do too much damage.
Same sh*t going on up here too with gun rights.
They just buried the long gun registry up here.
Next spring the wife and i, my sis and brother in law and our best friends are all joining the local gun club up by my trailer.

Nice collection by the way.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Wife and I vote on everything...and she is a pretty hardline conservative, which is funny since she grew up in the old Soviet states

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
My new ride along buddy for my Aspen. Have a weapon in every car now. This one and my 40 S&W will be my personnal carries when I get my CHL. I bought this Tuesday after taking her 380 in for some test firing. The manager/gunsmith polished the chamber and told me to order some new magazine springs and a new recoil spring. The 380 is good to go now.

This is my new carry Ruger SR9C. 10 round and 17 round clip.

IMG_0817.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Very nice.
I'm pretty sure all the tofu eating tree saving peace, love former hippies have kaiboshed a any chances I ever had of getting any type of concealed weapon license up here. I'll have to check.
I'm pretty sure they've screwed everything badly enough where the only people who can have a concealed weapon now are cops and criminals.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I agree with you man, it is veeerry important to vote especially this time;)

I have an SW9 that looks a lot like your SW40VE up there. I also have a Hi-point 9mm I bought off of my brother for dirt cheap just to carry in the woods etc. I took my concealed carry class a while back.
both.jpg

My little brother had his first child earlier this year and I bought him a Taurus Judge Public Defender Poly to mark the occasion. It shoots .45 LC and 4.10 shells, and he has bought some really cool ammo for it since I got it for him.
pd.jpg

He has some 4.10 shells that are called PDX1. They have steel balls in them as well as 3 plates in the front.
IMG_0679.jpg

One shot of the PDX looks like this....note the center hole and then all of the dents from the bb's. Gonna make an unpleasant day for whomever breaks in the house lol
fender.jpg

fender.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

pd.jpg

both.jpg

joeblo

Reaction score
I compared 1911's about 3 weeks ago, Ruger,Colt,Kimber and 1 other I can't remember. The Ruger was the nicest by far. And it sure is perdy.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
My new big baby. Last purchase for 2012

Well cause of shooting this weekend at Carter's Country I found they had a SR1911 on sale. I checked it out quickly before we departed. I checked out their website and found it to be still on sale through 10/24/12. So today like a kid in a candy store I went back and purchased one before my luck ran out and they ran out of them. As before mentioned they are still rare and hard to find. Here goes some pics. One 8 round mag and one 7 round mag. 100% Made in the USA as all Rugers are.

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Brem, you got to buy more cars, to keep your ration of gun per car. Sadly, n New Jersey- no guns and No death penalty. So these 2 scumbags in the news who killed a 12 year old girl for her BMX bike in the next town from me (Clayton, NJ), will get pity, 3 hots, education, housing, cable TV, dental and medical, weight lifting, etc.... you get my point. I don't trust myself with a gun..... I throw tools when pissed and bust holes in drywall etc, so I leave the firearms to those that can stay cool headed.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
No matter the outcome tomorrow myself and my wife are ready to defend ourselves and our rights. We are set up for electronic finger printing next Tuesday at 1:30 and then our CHL course is set for the 1st of December. She was shooting so well that I decided to buy her an early Christmas present. Her little Sig Sauer cost about a $100.00 less than my Ruger 1911.

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg
1977 Aspen R/T 318 4 speed..under construction.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Dude, I read about that- man, that just turned my stomach.
The Polish woman in Naperville, IL did the same thing to my stomach.

Need to find the humanity "Delete" button for some peo-I mean 'monsters.'

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Really kinda disappointed with the outcome is all I will say. Time to start saving up for the assault rifle before they are banned again.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Really kinda disappointed with the outcome is all I will say. Time to start saving up for the assault rifle before they are banned again.

I am not gonna get an assault rifle but I have been looking at stainless 300 mags all morning lol

Back