3 & 1/2 Chrysler Imperial parts cars + a Magnum (c/l)

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
I just spoke with owner of these cars Tim, who is settling his dad's estate of many, many mopars and parts from the 50s-80s...he is very eager to sell these Imperials to MOPAR people that need parts or want to rebuild them, not crush them. The prices are already cheap, but he will make someone great deals on these cars...plus, snowflakes with red and clear centers, and remember, many parts are J body interchangeable, but not the windshield...he also said he'd take $1,000 for the Magnum.... pwr windows and locks, t-tops, console, 360, etc...

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I know this is probably the mantra of all real car guys, but if I had the money and the space, that Magnum would be mine. It comes very close to my ideal Magnum, in the very rare silver and blue two tone, and I think the '78-'79 Magnum is one of the best looking American cars of the second half of the 1900s. Only thing missing is the big block, which isn't and insurmountable problem.

Last edited:

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
IIRC, the Imperial windshield fits the Miradas and Cordobas......I know there are different part #'s but could swear they interchange.......
Anybody know for sure?

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
I've always heard the windshields wouldnt interchange, but I dont have any first hand proof either way....not that I don't believe u MM and KK. I know the parts numbers are different, and maybe that's where the rumor emerges. My buddy needs a windshield for his 81 LS, so if the consensus is they really do interchange, I'll go buy an Imperial and then we will know first hand. At the worst, I'll get some body parts and then sell pieces and parts...

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
HSP, someone will chime in that knows for sure. IIRC, there was a post here on FMJonly, with a link to Farley's Page with conformation of interchange.

Back