1. Bruceynz

Bruceynz Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Been sad day in my city, 10mins from my home a gunman shot and killed 49 people on 15 March. The whole city is in mourning. My wife is a florist and as I speak she is donating time to do all the flowers for the coffins.

The gunman posted it all on-line live but the authorities have been quick to have it removed.

See you
    Bruce

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  2. Aspen500

Aspen500 Well-Known Member

Heard that on the news yesterday. Every time something like that happens, all I can think is, what the bleep is wrong with those idiots (shooters, terrorists, cop killers, etc). That's got to be scary having it happen 10 minutes from your house.

3. Yellowdart69

Yellowdart69 Well-Known Member

Its been all over the news, here , as well. - Toronto, Canada. We're about as far from New Zealand, as you can be. but in many ways, the countries are similar. What happened, is awful. I don't understand why hatred is becoming so common. Or maybe, its always been around, but not as widely known. Take care.

4. volare 77

volare 77 Well-Known Member

So sad. It all is to common anymore.

5. 80mirada

80mirada Well-Known Member

We said a special prayer this morning for your community. It is truly sad that someone would feel the need to do something like this to anyone else.