76-77 Roadrunner sticker on rear panel.

Remow2112

Reaction score
Every 76-77 Roadrunner I have ever seen has a black sticker between the trail lights and then the roadrunner with a helmet. Phoenix Graphix does not list anything like that in their 76-77 stripe kit. See pic below. (Yes, it is faded. But I am in AZ and everything fades within a day. LOL )

Anybody have any thoughts?

20210827_084802.jpg

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Paint it, buy the script and bird off ebay. The nos ones I have/had 1 is gone, 1 is spoken for and 1 got to keep one. Ive not seen others in forever.

But really there is nothing special about the decal.... if you wanted to spnd the money a graphics shop could just cut you some flat black vyl. Or buy it and cut yourself.

Had these already in a file.

Script placement can vary but there are patterns weather a A57 or A66 and weather a 76/77 if you cant find enough pics of one around your date or if it matters pm me.

There is a graphics guy on the site here and I know one off, I wonder the cost to run 10 or so off?

Worth the hassle?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Ha, he who did not save pics, should have. Jacked my stripe posts. But considering the state of the internet where nothing is safe, a minor hiccup with a good recovery is simply wonderful.

Back