WANTED 76 Volare rear bumper, and grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am in SE Tx, would like to pick it up somehere in Tx, S Ok, or La. Not interested in shipping it here. I assume a rear bumper off any F body 76-80.. Thanks

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
The ones that tell you they are all the same are mistaken. You could interchange any of them onto your car but you would need the right bumper filler for the rear to match the bumper you are putting on and as Oldiron 440 says the 80 is completely different. Front bumpers would also interchange but some had the turn signals in the bumper(76-77Aspen I believe) and some did not. You also had the choice of with or without bumper guards and with or without nerf strips for both front and rear bumpers for all years. Bumper guards and nerf strips were also different between 76-77 and 78-79 bumpers as well. Anyone who says they are all the same needs to get some parts books and look for themselves.

barbee6043

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I admit I am a new guy to the F body, learning... but not Mopar. Funny how Mother Mopar always like to change everything every year or 2 and let very little be used for more than one model or part!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back