FOR SALE 77 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmarkk

Reaction score
Contact seller
77 Road runner,T-tops,two fender tags.Has headers,727,can come with 318 or 360,bill of sale,2500.00 or best offer.Located panhandle of Florida,pics are on this site,if need more just ask,thanks Mark

JohnRogers

Reaction score
Spent a few minutes looking for pics, found nothing. Lost interest. Just saying...

Oldiron440

Reaction score
You're couting on people having more interest in buying it than you do in selling it..........

Oldiron440

Reaction score
That's in ruff shape....
But it looks to all be there.

moparmarkk

Reaction score
Opticon77 thanks for posting,I was told it was a 76 when I got it,but it is a 77,Mark If anybody want more pics I'll post them,there is also pics of the fender tags (2) on this site also under moparmarkk thanks

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Why put it on the buyer to sort out the title @2500. No title means parts car money to alot of people.

Last edited:

moparmarkk

Reaction score
Fender Tags

fender tag 3.jpg

fender tag 4.jpg

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Can you post some more pics of the car and what comes with it. Some underside shots, some front frame rail shots.

Can a title be obtained, I recall reading some on how you got the car, cant that lady help some?

There are some docs floating around showing the first 12 f t top cars had late 76 vins.

moparmarkk

Reaction score
XfbodyX,good to hear from you again,its been since April,sad to say the lady has also passed away,and her kid cn not under stand what I am asking for.More pics today

XfbodyX

Reaction score
It would be a shame to see a t top SP car fall to the wayside over a title issue. Ive a trooper friend who does mine when needed and although he wont break the rules hes understanding of what us old cars guys are trying to do so if his computer dont show red flags and the cars good the certified vin inspection is 15 minutes and $20. Our DMV is pretty good too.

I just had one plated I bought in 94, the title was signed over and the bill of sale was as simple as they get also dated 94.

Currently there criteria is pretty tough, be considering the costs of new cars these days can be 15-60k I can almost understand.

But I had all the proper paperwork for 1994, had recent emails from that states DMV about what they thought and they seen no issues on there end with the docs I had and my dmv processed my $250 driver without issue.

But that was with a title, a bonded title, or I think they call it branded? here really is not the end of the world on an old f, I imagine a newer car with a high book value would be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back