77 Volare Wagon needs more pictures and a new home

slant6billy

Reaction score
I meant to get more pics last Saturday, but we wuz wrench'n mad to get that A500 trans. Last We got was the owner was asking 1100. V8 Ac Auto
100_3812.JPG
100_3813.JPG

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Too far a drive for me.
That car would be a great car for one of my 10 year old twins to start working on, now. They can get their driving permits in 4 years 3 months from now. Plenty of time for me to teach ‘em a thing or two about cars.

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
I bought one of those when it was about 3 years old ........for less; V8, auto, A/C ps,pb. Caruzzzzz. Ugly green it was; outside and in,ugh.
Bought a 6 or 7 year old yr old one, for $100, with two burned valves. Drove it home. At 60mpg it drove fine. It just didn't idle the best,lol. After a quick head swap, I drove it for many years;well into the 90s. Yellow with a tan interior.
Both "woodies". Boy if only had one of those now, with as great a body as those had. They were fine cruisers.

MBDale

Reaction score
A guy I work with, his sister has a 2 door Aspen/Volare. It's out of town from where I live and she'll sell it. That's about all I know at the moment. I'll post pictures when the snow melts.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Pine barrens sitting on the ground? I'm sure the underneath is toast
Maybe - maybe not.
I have seen cars that should have frame rails rusted to nothing that are great and vice-versa.
You have to look to make sure.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Me and Gator (and Gator's dad) will get a better look in a few weeks. The Pine Barren soil is very sandy, could allow for good drainage. We will check it for sure

slant6billy

Reaction score
From what the owner told me, the car was driving up until 2015 and then parked there. He mentioned driving it to 4th of July fireworks in 2015

Back