78 Lebaron Factory 4 Speed Car For Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Very rare and unusual car, but a little too far gone to be saved.
Complete Clutch Pedal Assembly $200
Factory Hurst Shifter, Lever, Rods and Adapter $150
Floor Hump $60
That's it as far as factory manual trans parts. Car has a lot of good standard Lebaron Body, Trim and Interior parts. PM me with needs and I'll get back to you with pics and prices.
Thanks FFMJBO!

BigWhip

Reaction score
I am interested in the shifter. Can you post some photos of it? . Do you have a v8 bell housing and flywheel also?

Thanks
Michael.

Reaction score
Damn....shipping wheel well trim up here would no doubt be a royal pain and pricey....

It may not be too bad. Go to the USPS International Shipping Calculator and put in the dimensions (figure 5 pounds and add an inch in every direction of the trim) and my zip code 37128, and see what it says. In the meantime, I'll check on the quality of the trim that's on the car.

ramenth

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to Tony Defeo, Mopar journalist extraordinare.

The man definitely knows his shit and is one of the best sellers weaving his way through Joey's sites.

Too bad I'm low in the parts budget. I'd be all over the set up as I've determined that the 360 in the Dip will be backed by a five speed.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It may not be too bad. Go to the USPS International Shipping Calculator and put in the dimensions (figure 5 pounds and add an inch in every direction of the trim) and my zip code 37128, and see what it says. In the meantime, I'll check on the quality of the trim that's on the car.

Thanks!
Let me know what shape it's in.
Pretty hard to find that trim up here.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to Tony Defeo, Mopar journalist extraordinare.

The man definitely knows his shit and is one of the best sellers weaving his way through Joey's sites.

Too bad I'm low in the parts budget. I'd be all over the set up as I've determined that the 360 in the Dip will be backed by a five speed.

Well then I'm even happier to have you here!
Welcome again Tony!!

Reaction score
Ok...scratch the wheel trim. I just came from the car. Driver side is gone and passenger side is a bit tweeked. Sorry about that!

Reaction score
Pic of the shifter assembly:

IMG_20141214_122322_zps6ddef515.jpg

trevor71

Reaction score
Do you still have the clutch pedals, floor hump, clutch linkages. I have a 76 roadrunner I want to change over to a 4 speed car

Bryan M.

Reaction score
If you are in Nashville, I'm two hours north of you and in the market for 4-speed parts to convert an Imperial.

Volare4life

Reaction score
pics of the car ? assuming a 2dr, yea ? Power anything ? was it a small block car ? what rearend ?

Thanks,
-Mike

78Lebaron

Reaction score
I own '78 Lebaron, 2 doors missing some outside trim from driver side.
-Rear bumper shock rubber trim (left side)
-Small trim that runs from rear of front door almost to rear wheel arc (left side)
-Wide chrome trim, bottom front fender.
-Left front wheel arc trim.
-Right rear wheel arc trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back