78 volare premier

bonz buonopane

Reaction score
Purple with black stripes, 18" Torq thrusts
photo.php

efriedrich

Reaction score
I like the car, that rear tire could use some more sidewall for my taste. Start a thread when you start working on it.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I like the car, that rear tire could use some more sidewall for my taste. Start a thread when you start working on it.

I'm with Eric.
Nice car but I'd like some more sidewall on it.
Not big on skinny tires.
But hey.. It's your car not mine.
Just personal opinion.

Nice car.

bonz buonopane

Reaction score
Front can only go so thick with those 18's ... Rear has air shocks, and could take much larger - but in the interest of keeping it simple, I went same all around. I plan on putting a 340 crate in it ... Maybe with a six pack depending on finance ... But after that i'll park it and build another. Thinking slime green duster with matching stripes, matching rims ... One for each of my kids ;)

bonz buonopane

Reaction score
Will do;) ... Started building this purple one for my 4 year old son ... Then my 17 year old daughter (who never showed interest in old cars before) said she wanted it... So here I am lol

efriedrich

Reaction score
My 10 year old likes my M bodies because I do, but its obvious that he prefers ABE bodies, he loves dart convertibles. I guess the FMJ cars are an acquired taste lol.

bonz buonopane

Reaction score
everybody hated on mine when it was ugly faded green ... i got a lot of "is that a torino?" 's ... but the whole block is jealous now - RWD sport coupes are harder and herder to come across ... they'll pop soon enough ;)

Back