79 Aspen Trunk Pan??

David Clark

Reaction score
Ok, so while waiting for wednesday to come so I can pick up the Dippy, decided to go out and do some work on the Aspen today. Get the old Fuel Tank off and New One put on. I did a Forum Search and couldn't find any info on this, maybe I am missing it.

BIG PROBLEM. The Trunk Floor pan is toast, Has a Sun roof in it. The Drivers side is Shot, so shot that the Bracket that holds the Fuel Tank Straps is Gone in the front, and in the back it's Hanging on by a thread.

Has anyone found any replacements for these Trunk Pans (will the ones for a 76 Dart be forced to work??) or is a Donor Vehicle Needed??

Here's a shot of the Trunk Pan, you can see the grass through the Sun Roof there. (On a Good Note, I got battery Cables replaced and she CRANKED).
IMG_2215.JPG

Aspen500

Reaction score
I was going to say to in touch with Deconstructor Jim but I see you found him already.

There is a guy on Aspen and Volare with an NOS trunk pan and braces also.

Click here:
NOS 78 + Volare

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Those might already be gone. I noticed someone already PM'd him about them. Plus shipping from Canada would be pricey. They might still be up for grabs but I'd definitely shoot Jim a PM about what you need. No doubt cheaper than NOS too.

David Clark

Reaction score
Not to far away from Canada here, but Greyhound doesn't come near here for shipping as he suggested. Will get him a PM dropped tonight. REbuilding the Carb for now. Worse Comes to worse I will Jerry Rig it somehow.

Back