8 1/4 F body rear end for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Map67Dart

Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is a rear end out of an F body. This rear came installed on my 67 Dart when I bought it, but I've since upgraded to an 8 3/4. I'm fairly sure this was originally out of an F body because it has the large spring perch locator holes for the rubber isolator setup. It measures in at around 44.5" perch to perch and about 54.5" from flange to flange (hard to measure across the bulge of the center section). It has a set of open 2.94 gears in it. It does not come with any brake setup (no backing plates or anything), but it does still have the lines and T block and they seem to be in pretty good shape. The rear end ran great in the car when I first had it, no noise or leaks. I just wanted something bigger for power upgrades I'm planning down the road.

Asking $100 plus shipping from 66049, but may be willing to negotiate some. I've checked into shipping it across a few states and it was around $150+ freight. I do have a truck, and I'm willing to drive to meet someone for the gas money, so that is an option as well. Let me know where you are and I'll see what I can do and how far out I can go to meet.

Rear End.jpg

Map67Dart

Reaction score
I know, I wish there were more Mopar people around me, lol. This has been sitting in my shed for the past several months and I'd love to get it out of the way to make some money for my 5.7 hemi swap project.

Map67Dart

Reaction score
Anyone want to make me an offer? This has been sitting on my back porch for a few weeks now (thought I may have had it sold but the guy backed out). Don't want to put it back in the shed again, would rather put it on a truck for someone else to use, lol.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone want to make me an offer? This has been sitting on my back porch for a few weeks now (thought I may have had it sold but the guy backed out). Don't want to put it back in the shed again, would rather put it on a truck for someone else to use, lol.
Have you tried a local Craigslist listing?

Map67Dart

Reaction score
Yeah, I've posted it up twice in the past without any hits. I'm looking into local Mopar clubs now to see if I can drum up some word of mouth. Seems like a lot of Mopar stuff is still sold the old fashioned way of just talking to the right people.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I've posted it up twice in the past without any hits. I'm looking into local Mopar clubs now to see if I can drum up some word of mouth. Seems like a lot of Mopar stuff is still sold the old fashioned way of just talking to the right people.
The problem with larger heavier stuff is the shipping scare...on sites like these it's hard to find someone close enough to buy it...good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back