FOR SALE 81 imperial parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi8dad

Reaction score
Contact seller
anyone looking for 81/82 parts, I chopped up a 81 imperial that was flooded yrs ago, shame, was a 2 owner car an was in great shape, just not worth putting the effort into bringing it back to life...I'm also going to be selling off a lot of my mopar stuff ive collected over the yrs, from 8.75 suregrips, to b body parts, still have a 1980 volare to cut up (bench seat 4spd car) just to much stuff to list...but for ow, imperial stuff is on ebay under username kbmtrsprts

4speedjim

Reaction score
You'll have to let me know when your ready to sell some of the other stuff you mentioned. Are you strictly listing it of ebay or you gonna give us a shot first? I think we here can make that pile of parts disappear for ya. You definitely came to the right place!

barbee6043

Reaction score
I ned 2 1 inch oem steel wheels . 6 to 7 in ...also do you have the "ball" that the Z bar attaches to at the frame?????

hemi8dad

Reaction score
not sure what your saying about wheels, an when I strip the aspen, clutch assembly will be sold as a complete unit, will not seperate the pieces

barbee6043

Reaction score
not sure what your saying about wheels, an when I strip the aspen, clutch assembly will be sold as a complete unit, will not seperate the pieces

looking for 15 inch diameter original mopar steel wheels, 6 to 7 inches wide.... that will take a bead, and not bent up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back