A pretty cool how to section over at FABO.

Justwondering

Reaction score
I bet we could sweet talk someone into setting us up with a how to section.

I know budw has saved me a million hours with his advice

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been wrenching on Mopar's for 40 years – so most things I know are like the back of my hand.

More recently, I decided to take notes and pictures for others who haven’t done it before. Not added any “How To’s” yet, but working towards it.

Sometimes understanding “why something is done a certain way”, helps explain how it works – which in turn promotes learning. I firmly believe that “when a person stops learning, then they start dying” (no facts to back this up).

BudW

lowbudget

Reaction score
I wish I had time to take pictures and write an article. I get done wrenching on one ride I always have something to do on another. It's a vicious never ending cycle but someone has to do it.

Reaction score
I was browsing over at FABO and found this.
How To Articles | For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum
It has some helpful info in it. Another forum topic a love over there is the garage and tools section. I can legally lurk over there as I have an A body and have been a member there since before this forum was born.
I am a transplant from fabo ....what kind of A-body do you have?

I am recently getting into M-body cars but I still have all my A's

lowbudget

Reaction score
75 Valiant. I don't spend as much time over there as I used to now that I have the M bodies...but I still spend some time as most of the info is great. I need to spend some time over at the pick up truck site also.

Back