A Sad Day - Another Part Of Youth Lost

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Greetings To The FMJ World!

It is a sad day. I was really getting excited. My youngest boy turns 13 in April. It would be time to introduce him to the joys of yarding. I spent many a wonderful Saturday with my dad at our local yard looking for Mopar parts. The yard owning family were Mopar folks, so they always had a great selection. So I called the yard to check to see if they had a Jeep item I was lookking for, for a friend. Nobody answered the phone. SO I drove by the place after work, and was greeted by a padlock on the door, and multiple Sheriff's notices in the windows about unpaid bills. There was even a sing about an upcoming auction to attempt to satisfy the judgment.
160309_va.resized.jpg

Here is the link to the auction:
Public Auction Sale: Automoibles, Equipment, Etc. Auction - Dayton, OH

Aspen500

Reaction score
Even more rare now is the yard you can actually go yarding in. Most won't let you go into the yard and besides, there's nothing in there anymore (in this part of the country) older than the late '90's anyways so,,,,,,,,,,what's the point?
What I mean is, the life span of a daily driven in all seasons car in Wisconsin is WAY shorter than in Texas or even Ohio. I'm an auto tech and we've already seen as new as 2009 with holes rotted through the rear 1/4's. Recently had to replace rear brake lines on a Malibu because they rusted and sprung a leak,,,,,,,,,it was a 2007 for criminies sake! Sad..........................................

Last edited:
Back