Amber side marker lights for F's

old yellow 78

Reaction score
I had bought a nice repo set of red rear side marker lights for OY a while back off EB from "Auto & Art" for a good price, but for some reason, the amber front lenses were significantly more $$. I finally found an amber set for the front for only $16, shipping included, and just got them today. They are very nice, include the gaskets and they also have the correct silver paint around the edge. They were packed well too. They are listed for a Dodge pickup, but are the same for the F's and countless other Mopars. Here is the listing on EB if anyone is interested: Signal Light Lamp Pair (Left and Right Set) for 81-93 DODGE RAM PICK-UP | eBay
Now, if only somebody would start making repo grilles!

David Clark

Reaction score
I got both Red and Amber ones off Rock Auto's Website. They come and go on there though. They also have the silver around the edge. I think if I remember correctly they ran about 5-6 bucks each. Yeah, 5.97 for Regular Inventory Ones. Pic of the ones they sell.
markerfront.jpg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
There for a while, those marker lights fit just about everything Dodge made, back in the ‘70’s (and ‘80’s for pickups).
BudW

David Clark

Reaction score
Yeah, the interchange list for those Marker Lights is Phenomenal.

There for a while, those marker lights fit just about everything Dodge made, back in the ‘70’s (and ‘80’s for pickups).
BudW

Back