Anyboby looking for a Volare 78-79 grille

Aspen500

Reaction score
Volare grilles are easy to find,,,,,,,,,compared with '78-'79 Aspen that is. Those are pretty much made from unobtainium and unobtainium is an expensive material.:(
NOS, when the occasional one comes up for sale, go for $1,200-$1,500 and UNBROKEN used grille's are very rare.
Still remember when my Aspen had it's "incident" (failed brake hose at exactly the wrong time) back in 1989 and a brand new grille assy from Dodge was a whopping $120 and that included new parking light bulbs. Sigh....................................

old yellow 78

Reaction score
I was very lucky to have gotten a great barely used Aspen grille from Kit Car Chris at the Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle this year.
Carlisle Nationals 2018 - Actual F Parts!!
He made me a great deal, and I had never thought I would be able to find, much less buy, an excellent shape intact grille for OY. I still haven't installed it, and probably won't until I have time to really get the whole car just where I want it. I will probably have to attach pillows to the front end when driving it just in case! :D
img_20180715_164535544-jpg.jpg

Oldiron440

Reaction score
My Volare was in my shop most of 87- 88 getting the big block and suspension upgrades done along with rollcage etc. and finaly bodywork and paint. I looked at the cost of a new grill, $80.00 and ordered a new one .
I saved the original in the mopar box, lucky me.

8T2TOP

Reaction score
Can't believe that these have not been repopped yet...
They do Duster sharktooth..
Demon..
Maybe if enough interest or original design from Mopar...something..

Back