Aspen and Volare.com Update

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Eric just told me that he's transferring files and going through all the madness to get A&V up and running again. He's shooting for mid to late week and apologises for any inconvenience.

He's doing all this in his spare time which I'm sure he doesn't have a lot of.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Thanks for the news Captain. I miss A&V even if OY is back to just being ignored in the garage while I spend all my time working on the house. It's really lousy that somebody would cause this much trouble for the site - if that is what it is. What would be the purpose? Seems like a stupid, mean spirited waste of time. Its beyond me.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm sure Eric is still working on transferring everything.
He was shooting for having it back up this weekend I think but heis doing this when he has time.

Patience friends. It will live again.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
I wonder if someone that visited the site was insulted & became vindictive? Or just random asset holes
i can understand some folks being upset ,say if they were banned or something ,but no reason to mess it up for everyone

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Latest update.

Eric is hoping to have the site up and running by tomorrow.
Might not be full capacity but hopefully back online.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I have an update...I have the bronchitis crap with breathing treatments, steroids and the real good cough medicine. I have done all I can for now. Hopefully it will be 75% real soon. Even Scotty will be welcome back.

Back