Austin Texas has a Volare $2000

Justwondering

Reaction score
Wish I hadn't just spent everything on medical bills. Sigh.

1979 Plymouth Volare

2000dollarvolare.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
I was going to say, those wheels HAVE to go. Otherwise, looks decent in the few pics and should be well worth the $2,000, especially if it's a Texas car born and raised (i.e. little to no rust and rot). Subjective I know but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the colors aren't exactly attractive (JMO)

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
I can handle the colors But that arrow-straight line does not go well with the rest of the body lines,IMO. And the front side markers are way too high, and the door-guards gotta go;and who stole the little lip-spoiler off the back, and the chin-spoiler off the front, and the power-bulge hood; I don't see them here.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
An A/C delete car in TX? That car is a transplant complete with rust!

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
My ’77 wagon came without A/C (and it came from New York State, so a transplant)

If/when I do any major work to that car, I plan on converting it to ’80 up A/C system (which might not take place). I do have most parts for A/C conversion holed up in my garage (as well as cruise control).

Driving the when its 110’ F in the shade, it does get a bit uncomfortable to drive here in Oklahoma.
BudW

Darth-Car

Reaction score
I can see a NY car possibly not having A/C, but that is harder to believe for a car sold, and owned in TX.

Back