Breaded Shrimp

My imp

Reaction score
Anyone out there like shrimp? Go to Sam's Club, frozen food section, the box is marooning in color. The brand is "Daily Chef" . Breaded Dinner Shrimp, restaurant quality, 40-50 count. This is a little bit of Heaven on God's green earth!!! They are uncooked, fan-tailed, butterflied, lightly breaded, & very uniquely packaged. 7 mins. @ 350 degrees in a deep fryer makes them perfectly delectable! If available, "Brooks Rich & Tangy ketchup & Helluva Good prepared horseradish make the PERFECT cocktail sauce. That swill they sell in the grocery store won't do these shrimp justice! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. About the cholesterol; hey , you have to die of something! I prefer fat & happy! Thanks, Larry

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Anyone out there like shrimp? Go to Sam's Club, frozen food section, the box is marooning in color. The brand is "Daily Chef" . Breaded Dinner Shrimp, restaurant quality, 40-50 count. This is a little bit of Heaven on God's green earth!!! They are uncooked, fan-tailed, butterflied, lightly breaded, & very uniquely packaged. 7 mins. @ 350 degrees in a deep fryer makes them perfectly delectable! If available, "Brooks Rich & Tangy ketchup & Helluva Good prepared horseradish make the PERFECT cocktail sauce. That swill they sell in the grocery store won't do these shrimp justice! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. About the cholesterol; hey , you have to die of something! I prefer fat & happy! Thanks, Larry

Just need bremereric's brisket to go with it. :toothy12:

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Sounds good.......way to go, now I'm hungry and it's still 2-1/2 hrs till lunch!

Back