Buffalo mopars car show and race

coyote42

Reaction score
Hello Mopar fans. I would like to invite you to ALL MOPAR DAY presented by BUFFALO MOPARS. Sunday June 30th 2013 at Elegant Builders Raceway Park in Lancaster NY. (Lancaster Speedway). Show cars, Race cars and Driver cars welcome. Awards for show and race winners. Live band and food for participants. $20 preregister $25 day of show = car and driver. $10 pit pass and grandstands. Kids 12 and under FREE. We are also presenting our 2nd annual Muscle Car Shootout Sun June 9th 2013. Open to ALL American RWD Muscle Cars. Please PM me here for show and pre-reg info. Thank You, Kyle "BUFFALO MOPARS"

coyote42

Reaction score
I don't use it much either but its free and popular. Maybe you could make an exception to see our current site? We don't have a web site yet.

coyote42

Reaction score
I understand, Just don't want anyone to miss out on somyhing good. I will let you know when we have a website. Thanks

coyote42

Reaction score
Hello Mopar fans. I would like to invite you to ALL MOPAR DAY presented by BUFFALO MOPARS. Sunday June 30th 2013 at Elegant Builders Raceway Park in Lancaster NY. (Lancaster Speedway). Show cars, Race cars and Driver cars welcome. Awards for show and race winners. Live band and food for participants. $20 preregister $25 day of show = car and driver. $10 pit pass and grandstands. Kids 12 and under FREE. We are also presenting our 2nd annual Muscle Car Shootout Sun June 9th 2013. Open to ALL American RWD Muscle Cars. Please PM me here for show and pre-reg info. Thank You, Kyle "BUFFALO MOPARS"
We have Added a $1000 to win "No Box Race" to the line up for a $30 entry fee. Open to all make and model drag cars.

Back