Child seat package tray anchors

My imp

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the anchor, mount, & cover plate to mount a modern child safety seat in the Imp? The (2) bottom ones are easy, as they aren't exposed. However, the upper one will have to be recessed & painted to match the interior package shelf color. I really have no desire to go rooting around in the salvage yard for a kit that used to be regularly available. Thank you, Larry

ramenth

Reaction score
There's always the hardware store. Valu has a selection of hooks on the shelf that have recessed hardware. Might have to adapt it with something that's bolt through and then get a piece of plate - easily available too, in small sections - to reinforce.

My imp

Reaction score
I'm using plate below where it can't be seen (mounted to the seat belt bolt/holes in the middle position of the back seat), & underneath the package shelf. I wasn't specific enough in my question, & for that I apologize. What I'm asking is if there's a Mopar latch/cover plate available. If not, the one's in my Father's Ford 500 look acceptable. Now I have my G-Daughter sitting with the seat facing rearward. I love looking up to see her feet tapping out the beat to Joe Bonnamassa (blues phenom that could totally dust 99.9% of any guitarist out there) on my package shelf. Thanks, Larry

Back