Cordoba & Mirada Wheels-$50ea-Windsor Ont

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
Wtg Doc
He only has the Mirada rims now ... lol .. a set of 5 .. I got the Cordoba rims and he took $150 for the set of 4 ... they're just left outside, so they're weathered and if anyone wants .. I'm nearby (40min. away) and willing to help.
Captain !! I didn't bring my camera !! I only use a landline .. but everyone has those dangnabit pic. phones .. my memory isn't good but I think they're ralley wheels? it was dark by the time I got there.

Last edited:

BLASTERBOY360

Reaction score
Wtg Doc
He only has the Mirada rims now ... lol .. a set of 5 .. I got the Cordoba rims and he took $150 for the set of 4 ... they're just left outside, so they're weathered and if anyone wants .. I'm nearby (40min. away) and willing to help.
Captain !! I didn't bring my camera !! I only use a landline .. but everyone has those dangnabit pic. phones .. my memory isn't good but I think they're ralley wheels? it was dark by the time I got there.
AVAILABLE

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
Hi BB360 ...... can't tell if you're asking or telling? anyways the post is over a year old now ... if you're asking .. no idea .. if you're telling .. any chance you found the 1 center cap I'm missing?

Back