Crazy Tee Shirt idea

slant6billy

Reaction score
It was kicked around up Carlisle. I dabble and doodle- like my Roadgunner
roadgunner.jpg

I'm thinking for some of the fatted tire FMJ cars. Like that 78 Lebaron with the big meats on the back. Like the old RatFink Tee shirts. Flames shooting out, Smoke clouds, bulging eyes. There was an old Toonz page with the Aspen and the Volare. Obnoxious slang like " Hate This!" or "Beat this Mopar like it owes you money". As well other PG13 sayings

Aspen500

Reaction score
Always got to be careful of Warner Brothers copyrights if you make them to sell..........Just saying.

That said, I like the idea!:)

Not really the same thing but it reminded me of what a local guy here is going to do on his '78 Aspen wagon. He got one of those Ford hybrid leaf emblems and is going to have a decal made that reads "Burns Gas and Rubber" to put under it, heh-heh:cool:

slant6billy

Reaction score
Always got to be careful of Warner Brothers copyrights if you make them to sell..........Just saying.

That said, I like the idea!:)

Not really the same thing but it reminded me of what a local guy here is going to do on his '78 Aspen wagon. He got one of those Ford hybrid leaf emblems and is going to have a decal made that reads "Burns Gas and Rubber" to put under it, heh-heh:cool:
Awesome

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
If you aim to make money old man Warner might come gunning for you.

For one to a few for personal use and friends I doubt it. Besides.....without proof of profit the most they could do is give you a cease and desist.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Found it..... Getting close. Going to have my kid take a sketch of these to start getting that RatFink theme going
TEEshirt Idea.png

Aspen500

Reaction score
If you aim to make money old man Warner might come gunning for you.

For one to a few for personal use and friends I doubt it. Besides.....without proof of profit the most they could do is give you a cease and desist.
That's what I was getting at. Can't blame Warner or any other company with copyrights for enforcing the ones they own and requiring licensing to use it. They have to by law, to keep the copyright.

I can see the Aspen and Volare with a big ol' monster holding a 6 ft tall shifter sticking out the roof.:D

Last edited:
Back