Well, I've been saying I was going to do this for years, and I finally started today. I used a 2" hole saw initially to open up the side pods enough to fit the gauges into. While they fit, it was extremely tight, and I wanted some breathing room for when they get hot..so I went to a 2 1/8" hole. Mounted them in using the mounting hardware that came with the gauge, just gotta figure out wiring. I'd love to just tap into the factory stuff, but Im not sure if I can or not. I also still need to fab up a plate to mount the big gauges, as the egg shape doesnt hold them for nothing..plus it looks bad..lol. Im thinking I'll paint the bezel when Im done, and retouch the chrome around the vent, stereo, and HVAC control head..just not sure what color.