F bodt reproduction spoilers, etc

barbee6043

Reaction score
a member here though member "BH43" reproduces the spoiler, window louvers, etc etc.... but I do not find him under search. anyone know?? also the OEM rear spoiler is it 1 or 3 piece, and it has a part number on the underside I guess??

Aspen500

Reaction score
It depends on the year whether it's one piece or 3 piece rear spoiler, although you can use either one unless you're looking for "correct".
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but,,,,,,I believe '76-'77 was 1-piece and '78-'80 was 3 piece. I've got a '79 with the one piece from a '76 R/T.
You're looking for Phil, BHA43. He isn't on much, last time he was here was December I think.

80mirada

Reaction score
Try calling, 641-648-5432, Boot Hill Auto, or(641) 648-9388 Iowa Falls Standard Service his two businesses. Boot Hill is his salvage yard, Standard Service is his towing company. Phil is awesome, need to find time to go hang out with him

kkritsilas

Reaction score
It depends on the year whether it's one piece or 3 piece rear spoiler, although you can use either one unless you're looking for "correct".
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but,,,,,,I believe '76-'77 was 1-piece and '78-'80 was 3 piece. I've got a '79 with the one piece from a '76 R/T.
You're looking for Phil, BHA43. He isn't on much, last time he was here was December I think.

I don't know what "correct" would mean in this case, as the OP doesn't have a Road Runner, so adding a spoiler of any type is not going to be correct. If he had a Road Runner, I could where there wpuld be a consideration regarding correctness.

barbee6043

Reaction score
thanks for the info, I will contact Phil for sure. adding the louvers an spoilers just gives the c ar more "personality" to me. I have had over the years plenty a ndn enough of "correct" cars. which is great if it is a low prod. high sought after car. I have grown away from that. I do have an original 62 Lancer that is pretty correct! ha

Back