Fmj mopar nats gathering

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Had a thought lately. Would any of you be interested in meeting up at the Mopar Nats in Ohio in 2013 ? I thought it would be cool if a bunch of us fmj guys had a contigency at the Nats or some other Mopar drag/show. Lets hear your ideas.

efriedrich

Reaction score
Name the time and place and the Lebaron and I are there.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
I would love to........just depends on how long it takes me to put the car back together.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I think it is a great idea. These cars are always under-represented there anyways...lets do it:)

-Kenny

joeblo

Reaction score
If I get the car back together by then I will be going to Carlisle and maybe Columbus.

10secRR

Reaction score
If everybody is pretty serious about it and commit , I am in also.. !! About time we met some of the people on here..

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
Wish i could, but with everything going on around home and trying to get the car roadworthy again i doubt if i would be able to make it unless i get a load going thru that area and time to stop. But you do have a great idea. Maybe if enuf guys show up, the event planners would give us a special showing in the future.

Moparman78

Reaction score
I've been going for 12 years last year was the first for the Aspen I'll be at the Econo lodge in Heath.. I'm ready. Hopefully it doesn't rain like last year mud everywhere.

kitcar43

Reaction score
Tri State is near hamilton ohio it is part of the mopar show schedule and racing

kitcar43

Reaction score
well was looking on tri states schedule for next year and i dont see the mopar event scheduled so i will probably go to columbus ,never been to columbus race track would be something new .and to answer another question tri state is in Hamilton Ohio.

My imp

Reaction score
Had a thought lately. Would any of you be interested in meeting up at the Mopar Nats in Ohio in 2013 ? I thought it would be cool if a bunch of us fmj guys had a contigency at the Nats or some other Mopar drag/show. Lets hear your ideas.
Hopefully, I'll try!

Back