FOR SALE! Huge Lot of Denso W16PR-U spark plugs! BB mopars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdan

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, i have accquired a large lot of Denso W16PR-U spark plugs and from my research, they should fit any Mopar Big Block from 59' and up...somebody correct me if i'm wrong please. These are quality Made in Japan pieces with the famous U-Groove for better engine efficiency and power!

I can sell a set of 8 for $10, that's only $1.25 per plug and put them in a padded envelope and ship them out via parcel post with delivery confirmation anywhere in the US for another $4 so that's $14 total to your doorstep, or $13 without delivery confirmation although i'd prefer to give ya'll some piece of mind. Let me know, if you want more than one set (8 per set) i'll cut ya a nice deal! Thanks guys, -Dan

PS, here's from the denso catalog so you can see if they fit your application, the 14's are a different temperature but the same plug otherwise...
http://www.globaldenso.com/cgi-bin/g...me=&cc=&FF=200

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
They are a standard 14 mm thread so they will fit big or small block. Some heads need the extended reach plugs so they won't work on all heads.

dusterdan

Reaction score
thanks bremereric, 77kickinaspen PM me if you'd like some:) They're for sale on FBBO and FABO as well

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Does that include shipping to Canada? I take some.......

dusterdan

Reaction score
Does that include shipping to Canada? I take some.......

As stated in the first post, that's to the US. It will be $25 per set of 8 shipped to your door or $120 for the remaining 68 plugs shipped to you in Canada! That is still only $1.76 shipped per plug, cheaper than ANY store :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back