FOR SALE: Parting out a 1980's Plymouth Gran Fury Police Car Mopar 318 Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

66340sedan

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not been here much but I am parting out a 1980's Gran Fury EX-Police car, used and abused, very rusty but still has some good parts to give up. Some parts are spoken for or I am keeping but not much. Let me know what you need and I will let you know the condition and price. The 8 1/4 rear and rear sway bar are gone. I am in central MN, Thanks for looking!

DSC06456.jpg

DSC06457.jpg

DSC06459.jpg

DSC06461.jpg

DSC06460.jpg

DSC06463.jpg

DSC06464.jpg

DSC06462.jpg

DSC06466.jpg

ramenth

Reaction score
Finally was able to get to it, huh? Better start stripping the parts, soon, Keith, winter will be here before you know it.

res1vw21

Reaction score
Hey Keith,
Whats the Dia of the front sway bar and how much to 98033?

-Ross-

66340sedan

Reaction score
Finally was able to get to it, huh? Better start stripping the parts, soon, Keith, winter will be here before you know it.

Hey Robert , don't use that word "snow" just yet LOL! The parts you were interested when you were here are still reserved for you, just have to pull them. PM me if you need anything else, You wanted the oil cooler and rear window trim correct? Thanks!

BigWhip

Reaction score
I would like 2ed option on the front sway bar.
Shipping to 37331.

Thanks

ramenth

Reaction score
Hey Robert , don't use that word "snow" just yet LOL! The parts you were interested when you were here are still reserved for you, just have to pull them. PM me if you need anything else, You wanted the oil cooler and rear window trim correct? Thanks!

Yup, rear window trim and oil cooler. Thanks, Keith.

Just had to rib you about the snow, knowing what you were going through the winter after I was there. :poke::icon_mrgreen:

66340sedan

Reaction score
what would the cross member with torsion bars cost?

Do you mean the K-frame? The frame on the car is heavily rusted but I'm sure the K is good. Might be spendy to ship, what is your location?

66340sedan

Reaction score
Hey Moparddt, I've got an extra k-frame with torsion bars, and I'm in akron ohio.

You should just start your own thread then......

But I don't mind, I haven't got the engine pulled so it may be awhile, if he needs it now yours may be the beter way to go. Not sure what their worth but I wouldn't want a whole lot for mine.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
You should just start your own thread then......

But I don't mind, I haven't got the engine pulled so it may be awhile, if he needs it now yours may be the beter way to go. Not sure what their worth but I wouldn't want a whole lot for mine.
Sorry to offend. I didn't realize you were going to pull that part off. I am near him, that's why I mentioned it. You're right, I should have put it in my parts threads.

66340sedan

Reaction score
Sorry to offend. I didn't realize you were going to pull that part off. I am near him, that's why I mentioned it. You're right, I should have put it in my parts threads.

No worries, sounds like it would be cheaper and easier to get yours. I would send him a PM, hope you can help him out!

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear whether or not the front and rear bumper fillers are good. I still want them if they are.

66340sedan

Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear whether or not the front and rear bumper fillers are good. I still want them if they are.

Yup, I haven't forgot, I will go out to the car next week, thanks for the reminder

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Amazed nobody has hit you up for the oil pressure gauge/defrost switch combo. I'd talk to you about the kick down, but it looks to be AWOL

CumDodge

Reaction score
Is the 4-bbl throttle bracket still there bolted onto the intake?

Dago Red

Reaction score
Hang on to that Thermo-Quad. We've got some Stock/Super Stock racers that surf here and TQ cores are always nice to have.
Oh yes, the intake too. Stock eliminator must run the cast iron intake, though you wouldn't believe some of the voodoo they do-do...
Any cop car stuff left? Try this site: www.policecarowners.com Someone is probably restoring one.
Police cars had some primo engine parts. I'll repost on our club site. There's some good pickins' there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back