FYI Auto transportation is difficult.

greymouser7

Reaction score
I bought a 76 Aspen R/T rolling chassis from Colorado (ebay item# 231040560254) . It's 2053 miles to my home in South East Georgia. Cost me $1692 from a reputable hauler. This figure is much more than I expected. It kind of kills the value of the purchase price ($860). When I went looking for reviews, many sites allow the shipping companies to buy higher ratings and get the last reply into feedback write-up. Buyer beware! Previous Mopar purchase in November 2011 was a nightmare through Uship. A shipping company through Uship underbid the price and it took over 10 weeks to get the car shipped. I thought I lost 11 grand. This is something to think about if you buy from the internet. I love this website & community here and thought I would finally post a new thread. :eusa_dance:

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
There a guy over on Moparts that travels all over the US delivering cars. Thats all he does and the guys over there love him. You may wanna check with him next time.

That seems like alot to me. I bid on the Volare Kitcar from Barrett Jackson a few years ago and to ship that from Scottsdale to Pa was only $1700.00. But their trucks were sitting there waiting also.

Moparbrett had an A body shipped in from Arizona or somewhere down that way to upstate NY for under a G i think.

The additional cost is probably because it doesn't run.

Last edited:

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Those figures are pretty cheap . Personally thought about doing some of this kinda hauling myself . However , not at those prices . You all have to remember 1 thing . Most of the time those guys have return deliveries to do or more than just 1 car . That's prolly why they do it at those prices .

greymouser7

Reaction score
I used "The Car Carrier" 1-800-800-1002 <-I'll tell you how it turns out. This company was recommended by another with a professional website that did not do rolling chassis vehicles.

http://www.bbb.org/

www.angieslist.com/

Angie’s List is not exactly on the consumer’s side as they advertise
Angie’s List isn’t on contractor or business’s side either
Asking consumer to pay money $$$$ to write an review.
Aggressive sales and bad customer service
Once you pay, nearly impossible to get refund

Angie’s List problem #1 : Angie’s List is not exactly on the consumer’s side
Angie’s list emphasizes that they are on the side of consumers. They verify all the reviews, and they don’t let Business to create fake reviews by asking their families and friends to write about them. Their own answer to this problem is to make consumers to pay to write a review. The theory is that if people have to pay to write a fake review, bogus reviews won’t get written. Families of any contractor can still pay to write fake glowing reviews, the cost is not significant compare the the goods they can fake for the bad business.
If you are writing a first review, what exactly you are doing is that you are paying to do data entry for Angie’s list. To tell them about a new business, to tell them how to contact the business owner.
In addition, there are reviews that bad reviews by actual customers are not posted on Angie’s list. The consumers are chasing the Angie’s List customer service representatives about the missing bad reviews, but they were ignored. My guesses, and not only mine, is that Angie’s list is holding off these negative reviews for high paying customers. I can’t verify it, but there is no sane explanations.
I love to hear more stories around this.
Angie’s List Problem #2: Angie’s list is not exactly on Business or Local Business’ side
So, if you are a customer, you need to pay to write a review for your favorite contractors, or local business. But what would happen after you do that? What would happen is a Sales person from Angie’s List’s famous Customer service department is going to contact the business and tell them that a new review is written about it. They will tell you that you should now go to Angie’s list, look at the review, and start advertising with them. With Angie’s list, you can pay hundreds to thousands (whatever the customer service rep says) to put your company rank higher than others.
Angie’s list says that they only allow companies that have a good rating to advertise, but what if a company that treats its consumer bad, but want to pay for advertisement, would they stop you? I highly doubt it. There are online comments reporting that Angie’s List customer service rep gets a high percentage of first year membership fee as commission, so make your own sane judgment.
This reminds me of my another post Business Review & Rating firm BBB CEO Resigns after “Pay for Play” scheme revealed.
And I believe this may contribute to some of the problems we saw in #1 that negative reviews are disappearing, because it may cause issues to acquire new business(money) from non advertising members.
So, what it appears that Angie’s list is on the business side before they sign up for their advertising.
So, let’s say, you fell for it, you paid for the advertising. Now pray that there is no negative reviews because now Angie’s list has no reasons to be on your side. They would proudly publish all negative reviews they received because you are already on hook. And if you dare to stop advertising, you never know how your rating would change based on new bad reviews because you just don’t know.
It may be no change, or it may be a dramatic drop because you are not one of the favorite business.
My advice, stay away and keep yourself clean.
Angie’s List problem #3: Asking consumer to pay money $$$$ to write reviews.
This is one of the most common complaints and WTF about Angie’s list. They want Consumers to pay them maybe over $100 if they want to recommend a good business to others! really, WTF.
Why would you do that? you really like that business that much? if so, why don’t you just tip the business with the $100 you pay Angie’s List and write a reference letter somewhere else, or a letter to the business?
And for people who is new to an area, why you have to pay to get some (IMO) not trustworthy reviews based on Problem #1 and Problem #2?
I have moved and lived in 5 cities in the last few years, I always have the problem looking for contractor. I have a lot of experience getting referrals, research online, reading business reviews and complaints to locate a good contractors. I have a lot of successes, but at times not too successful as well. I realize there are lots of flaws in all these review sites and system and determined to find out why and how they can be improved. Nevertheless, What I try to point out here is that there isn’t any points to pay and write a review, or even to get a review from others.
Going back to problem #1, Angie’s List claims that they charge for writing reviews to get rid of the spammers and fakers. Either it is a big fat money sucking excuse to charge uninformed consumers lots of money, or the Angie’s List executive team is plain stupid. I would love to hear back and see what Angie picks. If you see her, ask her for me :)
OK. I am over my head, lets go back 2000 steps. Now you say, what if they really mean it and get it work? So, say Angie’s List does everything they can do to kick out fake reviews, and all reviews are good ones. Does it worth it?
My big answer is still NO. why? Because you only pay for advice from professionals. You pay for doctor’s advices, Accountant’s advices, and laywer’s time. But not a layman like your Aunt or the 20 years old kid next door for a highly skilled professional work.
The reason we pay for professional advice is because these people are educated and experience to provide feedback, judgments that we don’t have.
Would you ask your neighbor about a mechanic referral and pay him/her $5 for a year for that advices? Hell no. if your neighbor asks for $100 for telling you that her hair stylist is first class, you would probably say FuXk off.
It is the same deal with the reviewers on the internet, their opinions are only valuable within proper context and background. I think enough said for this point.
Angie’s List problem #4: Aggressive sales and bad customer service
I hear this point from my 2 contractor sources as well as online comments after doing some research. I just find out that there is no shortage of negative reviews online about Angie’s List. It indicates that the negative views on Angie’s list are simple issues.
From my interviews of the contractors, the aggressive sales approach and strategy of Angie’s List Salespersons are the most annoying experience they ever had. These sales calls them, push them to do advertisement, if you say no, they will keep calling back and repeat the scripts. From point 2 above, one way to get into this mess is that one of your customers write a review for you. So you better learn to hate your customer glowing reviews because of Angie’s list.
In my observation, it seems that Angie’s list’s sales get a large chuck of every business’s first year advertising fee, and the sales are making peanuts unless they make a sales. This is just like all other businesses and I don’t blame them. However, my rule of thumb is, If there is someone selling something very hard to you (super hard sell), it isn’t a very good product and stay away.
I Don’t see the genius in Apple store pushing me into the corner and try to make a sale. I don’t see Amazon Kindle sales department calling everyone to buy a kindle, but it still is the most popular product on Amazon.
I can’t say I can speak for everyone, but based on the facts and my experience, Angie’s List isn’t good at least through Word of Mouth and that is extremely important for a service that is trying to capitalize on Word of Mouth.
I will continue updating this post later on the following points.
Angie’s List problem #5: Once you pay, nearly impossible to get refund
I really don’t want to spend much efforts on this points because the amount of feedback online regarding this point is so overwhelming. This is the most common complaint from consumer. Yes, you are entitled to pay $10 a month for the service only, but you have to keep your subscription for a year. That is $120 a year!
What you hear online is “Impossible to cancel”, “No online cancellation channel”. People have been trying to cancel, sending email, calling customer services, but most of them have no luck. The renewal of the service is in the term of service.
so again, I am not going to spend more time on this topic, because it is a solid verdict online.
You can easily sign up and pay in 5 minutes, it will take you $X00 and months to cancel. Why do you want to get in in the first place?

Angie’s List problem #6: The major one, I don’t trust the business
Reason #6, simply I just don’t trust Angie’st List. I think the business model is flawed, because it doesn’t have good reasons to do a lot of things. All I see from the business model is money, money, and money. Not yours, or mine, but every consumers, businesses.
From A quote online:
A manager at Angie’s List told me that the CEO, Bill Osterle, told her that the company “is always for sale.” Maybe they should post an ad on Craig’s List.
Another Quote from a Former Angie’s List Employee:
He’ll sell out the company as soon as he can, but with all the revenue they generate and the $60 million in VC they have received in 2 years they cannot figure out how to turn a profit. They can’t sell a company that hemorrhages money millions of dollars at a time. It is bloated and operated poorly with a lot of waste.
The business model is not transparent enough, and a lot of harms has been done.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greymouser7

Reaction score
http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-an-Auto-Transport-Company

How to Choose an Auto Transport Company
Edited by Tina, Flickety, Ben Rubenstein, Will and 49 others

When you make a reservation, do not book with another company as this will hinder your transport. When two companies are trying to move the same vehicle, most drivers will 'pass' on that vehicle and go to another.
Be careful not to go with a low-priced company!! Companies out there will give you a low price, but will not be able to find transport for your vehicle. All brokers use the same carriers. And they usually only move the highest paying bids.
This is NOT a guaranteed industry. This industry has many factors that may create delays; such as, waiting for earlier customers at pick up or delivery, weather, mechanical problems, and road constrictions for multi car carriers.

Find a company you are interested in and go directly to their website for a quote, or find a website that you can receive quotes from 5-10 companies. You must enter all information correctly to receive the most accurate rate. Most automatic quotes that you will receive are for operable, standard passenger vehicles. Cars with modifications (i.e. lift kits, lowered suspensions, bigger tires) and cars that do not run cost additional money for the size, weight and conditions for the carrier.

Do not automatically go with the lowest price. Many companies lure unsuspecting customers with the lowest bid. They then need to locate a carrier to physically move your vehicle. If the carrier does not accept the low price (and generally they don't), then your vehicle will not be moved. A lot of companies low-ball customers into using their company.

Research the transport companies you are considering. Learn from others experiences using the wealth of information available on the Internet. You can start with simply doing a Google search of the companies name, or by using a review website. Call multiple companies, ask friends if they have ever used a transport company. Review quotes, terms & conditions, reviews posted on the Internet, and . Make sure they have been in business at least a few years. This is a highly unregulated industry, and many less than desirable companies pop-up with new names every few years to strike unsuspecting customers again and again. Make sure the brokers are bonded and that the carriers they assign are licensed and insured. Whichever company you decide to go with, familiarize yourself with their dispute resolution procedures as well.

Make a decision about which company to use and book your transport. Make sure to have a confirmation via fax or email. Read everything a company sends you before signing it. Be aware that if you place a reservation via Internet, your e-signature is binding once you click send or submit.

Prepare your vehicle for transport by removing all personal or valuable items. Auto carriers prefer you have less than a quarter tank of fuel because it greatly decreases the weight they carry and the less weight they haul the better the fuel economy while driving from point to point. The less it costs them the less it will continue to cost you!! It is a good idea to wash vehicles before the inspection report at pick up. This ensures the car’s condition is readily recognized before transit. It's also a good idea to disable any alarm system before transport.

Make sure the carrier inspects your vehicle. At pick-up, the driver should inspect the car for any existing damage. They will footnote the damage on a VEHICLE CONDITION REPORT. They will ask you to sign it and will hand you a copy of the report for your records. Keep this with you until the car is delivered.

Inspect the car to ensure there are no additional dings, dents or scratches. This is your only opportunity to claim damage, so please take your time. If any damage is claimed, make sure the carrier signs the condition report and make sure you retain a copy for your records.

Be honest with the company you are contacting in regards to any personal items you have in your vehicle. Trucks are weight limited and are weighed in each state they travel across. They can be charged large fines in every state for being overweight. Also, most companies will not insure any items inside the vehicle. It is usually best to send your car empty on a truck.
All companies should do inspection reports of the vehicle at pick up and delivery. Be sure to document the mileage on the car before and after transport. In case of damage, it is your responsibility to make sure these reports are correctly updated to prove and ensure reimbursement for the damages.
Make sure you do not go with the lowest priced companies. Companies priced in the middle are the most reliable in our experience.
Check customer services, good customer service determines how well the company communicates with its customers, and if there is good communication between customers and the company, then it is less likely that problems will occur during shipping.
Always check and compare shipping rates, the initial quote that an auto transport company gives you is usually just a ballpark estimate of how much the entire service will cost, but some companies stick to their estimate. If you really need to know the final cost of delivery, then get a quote, and call companies that you received bids from. Some companies will tell you up front how much the entire ordeal will cost, with minimal extra charges. These rates will be higher than other initial quotes, but additional charges can severely affect the price you end up paying.
Read the contract completely before signing. Be wary of hidden fees that are listed in the small print on the contract.
Research a company very well, and make sure they are Members of the Better Business Bureau, Bonded, Licensed, and Insured.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not sure how to verify if a company is bonded.

greymouser7

Reaction score
http://www.ripoffreport.com/c/514/automotive/auto-shipping-companies

1, Report #1079844

Aug 28 2013
12:19 PM

Professional Auto Transport LLC Abdiel F Guallar Scam artist pretending to be an auto transport "company" Miami Florida
Author: Holland, Michigan
Auto Shipping Companies: Professional Auto Transport LLC
Miami, Florida

2, Report #1078440

Aug 23 2013
12:08 PM

Wonderful Trucking auto shipping, car shipping, auto transport, car transport Baldwin Park California
Author: Tucson, Arizona
Auto Shipping Companies: Wonderful Trucking
Baldwin Park, California

3, Report #1078207

Aug 22 2013
03:23 PM

1 Shot Express Transport, LLC NAME: 1 Shot Express Transport, LLC BBB MEMBER: NO CONTACT: Emilio Valle ADDRESS: 14359 M this company take $125 from my debt card for transportation of my 2004 Santa Fe from Binghamton , ny to brooklyn , ny out of the $245 total amount but they never pick up the truck or call me for almost a month till i decided to use another company for my truck . since then 1 short express never refund the money after many emails and calls they promised 7 business days but they lied. Hollywood Florida
Author: BROOKLYR, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: 1 Shot Express Transport, LLC
Hollywood, Florida

4, Report #1076588

Aug 17 2013
05:48 AM
Trans Global Auto Logistics, Inc. tgal, Transglobal Auto Logistics Disorganized, Poor Customer Service, No Destination Support Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Mercer Island, Washington
Auto Shipping Companies: Trans Global Auto Logistics, Inc.
Grand Prairie, Texas

5, Report #1076265

Aug 15 2013
07:58 PM
j and j moving, john and ryan thompson chronic liars, unprofessional , unreliable barely describes the thugs that run the company toronto , brampton Ontario
Author: FORT MCMURRAY, Alberta
Auto Shipping Companies: j and j moving,
toronto , brampton, Ontario

6, Report #1075184

Aug 12 2013
03:27 PM
Rock Bottom Auto Transport The sales person was very rude after I called him Singer Iland Florida
Author: N. Las Vegas, Nevada
Auto Shipping Companies: Rock Bottom Auto Transport
Select State/Province

7, Report #1074715

Aug 10 2013
02:21 PM
Reliance Vans Lines A**HOLE AND S**T BAG best describes this man Mississauga Ontario
Author: Edmonton, Alberta
Auto Shipping Companies: Reliance Vans Lines
Mississagua, Ontario

8, Report #1074675

Aug 10 2013
11:18 AM
transauto transport Broker orlando florida
Author: orange county, California
Auto Shipping Companies: transauto transport
Select State/Province

9, Report #1074359

Aug 09 2013
06:10 AM

Dependable Auto Shippers D.A.S. RIPOFFS JERSEY JERSEY
Author: Hawaii
Auto Shipping Companies: Dependable Auto Shippers
Select State/Province

10, Report #1073560

Aug 06 2013
01:56 PM
24 hour storage and auto repair madi auto sales payless taxi we hauled 2 car from auction-refuses to pay the bill.he got paid. jacksonville Florida
Author: coconut creek, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: 24 hour storage and auto repair
jacksonville, Florida

greymouser7

Reaction score
11, Report #1073495

Aug 06 2013
10:58 AM
Automobile Shipping Quotes autotransportwebsitemanagement.com, automobileshippingquotes.com, automobileshippingquotes.wordpress auto shipping, car carrier, car shipment, car shipping Portland Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon
Auto Shipping Companies: Automobile Shipping Quotes
Portland, Oregon

12, Report #1072591

Aug 02 2013
04:22 PM
Reliable Auto Tranz/ Mike Prestia Fast talkin new yorker tryin 2 make a fast buck Stanten Island New York
Author: Marlow, Oklahoma
Auto Shipping Companies: Reliable Auto Tranz
Stanten Island, New York

13, Report #1072222

Aug 01 2013
04:11 PM
DAS Autoshippers charles beatty DAS Autoshippers beware Mesquite TX tEXAS
Author: Los Angeles, California
Auto Shipping Companies: DAS Autoshippers
Select State/Province

14, Report #1070896

Jul 29 2013
08:04 AM
All Coast Auto Transport John S All Coast Auto Boca Raton Florida
Author: North Carolina
Auto Shipping Companies: All Coast Auto Transport
Boca Raton, Florida

15, Report #1068177

Jul 18 2013
03:49 PM
Yahoo Autos Linda Garwood, David Spencer 2007 honda civic linda said she is a marine engineer,at sea yahoo autos would handle transaction western union money transfer say money sent to friend many red flags were raised I requested bank name for transfer and D.Spencer said he would have to check with his boss. ad was posted on Craig classifieds Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Claysburg, Pennsylvania
Auto Advertising Services: Yahoo Autos
Minneapolis, Minnesota

16, Report #1067594

Jul 16 2013
08:22 PM
U.S. Direct Auto Shipping, A1 Auto Enterprises LLC, Autotranscorp LLC, MC Scam! Took my money and never shipped my car! Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Manhasset, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: U.S. Direct Auto Shipping
Ft. Wayne, Iowa

17, Report #1067516

Jul 16 2013
03:17 PM
Transport Relief LLC Bate and Switch scam. www.transportrelief.com Internet
Author: Sherman Oaks, California
Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Relief LLC
www.transportrelief.com, Select State/Province

18, Report #1066071

Jul 10 2013
07:29 PM
Sealand's Auto Shipping Unbelievable Service Newport Beach California
Author: San Diego, California
Auto Shipping Companies: Sealand's Auto Shipping
Newport Beach, California

19, Report #1065883

Jul 10 2013
11:33 AM
Veloce Auto Transport Logistics Corp Does not deliver as contracted. Had to travel 50 miles to get car Boynton Beach Florida
Author: new york, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Veloce Auto Transport Logistics Corp
Boynton Beach, Florida

20, Report #1065532

Jul 09 2013
09:58 AM
drcarriers4less COMPLETE SCAM company with workers that need to be put in jail houston Texas
Author: 7873, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: drcarriers4less
houston, Texas

greymouser7

Reaction score
21, Report #1064385

Jul 04 2013
07:30 AM
Universal Transport Unbelievably bad, AVOID!!!! nationwide
Author: Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: Universal Transport
Internet

26, Report #1065883

Jul 10 2013
11:33 AM
Veloce Auto Transport Logistics Corp Does not deliver as contracted. Had to travel 50 miles to get car Boynton Beach Florida
Author: new york, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Veloce Auto Transport Logistics Corp
Boynton Beach, Florida

27, Report #1065532

Jul 09 2013
09:58 AM
drcarriers4less COMPLETE SCAM company with workers that need to be put in jail houston Texas
Author: 7873, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: drcarriers4less
houston, Texas

28, Report #1064385

Jul 04 2013
07:30 AM
Universal Transport Unbelievably bad, AVOID!!!! nationwide
Author: Texas
Internet

29, Report #1061826

Jun 24 2013
10:46 PM
Car Shipping Pros Bait and Switch - Very Deceptive Business Practice - Liars - Total Liars Grandville Michigan
Author: Miami, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Car Shipping Pros - Grandville, MI
Grandville, Michigan

30, Report #1058458

Jun 11 2013
10:21 PM
j and j moving and auto transport J & J moving & auto transport - Never use them (Took them over 8 weeks to deliver car with NO KEYS and I had to pay $ 700 to replace keys) Brampton Ontario
Author: Edmonton, Alberta
Auto Shipping Companies: j and j moving and auto transport
Brampton, Ontario

greymouser7

Reaction score
31, Report #1057493

Jun 08 2013
10:04 AM
Honest Auto Movers Never picked up the car... terrible customer service Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: My Town, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: Honest Auto Movers
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

32, Report #1056615

Jun 05 2013
11:45 AM
Costa Rica Auto Importers Scammed when shipping my vehicle from Costa Rica to the United States Internet- Costa Rica Internet
Author: Riverton, Utah
Auto Shipping Companies: Costa Rica Auto Importers
Internet

33, Report #1055457

May 31 2013
05:58 PM

Transport Connection Worst customer service ever... Boca Raton Florida
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii
Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Connection
Boca Raton, Florida

34, Report #1055424

May 31 2013
04:35 PM
CHK Express Damaged My Vehicle - Non-Responsive - Drove it over 200 Miles Valley Oregon
Author: Dallas, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: CHK Express
Valley, Oregon

35, Report #1054913

May 30 2013
04:52 AM
U.S. Direct Auto Shipping U.S. Direct Auto Shipping, A1 Auto Enterprises LLC, Autotranscorp LLC, MC # 771425 RIP OFF SCAMMER FRAUDULENT Fort Wayne Iowa
Author: Westminster, California
Auto Shipping Companies: U.S. Direct Auto Shipping
Fort Wayne, Iowa

36, Report #1053505

May 24 2013
06:40 AM
Magic Car Transport LLC Didn't return calls after they had my money; lied and blamed me. Credit card company's problem now. Sunny Isles Florida
Author: El Paso , Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: Magic Car Transport LLC
Sunny Isles, Florida

37, Report #1052771

May 21 2013
05:31 PM
Avl transporters took deposit, can't contact, no delivery Internet
Author: Amarillo, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: Avl transporters
Internet

38, Report #1052565

May 21 2013
07:52 AM
Devon Samuel When you get you car it will be dirty and late. Does not return your items. Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: Devon Samuel
Nationwide

39, Report #1052498

May 20 2013
07:24 PM
Majic Car Transport Took my deposit, never picked up my car. Won't return my calls internet
Author: Shreveport, Louisiana
Auto Shipping Companies: Majic Car Transport
Internet

40, Report #1051876

May 18 2013
06:36 AM
Trans Global Auto Logistics Inc. Stole, No Customer Service Texas
Author: Aviano,
Auto Shipping Companies: Trans Global Auto Logistics Inc.
Texas, Texas

41, Report #1049090

May 07 2013
03:38 PM
Universal Transport Phil Smith 877-641-5838 ext 804 Ripped me off!!!!!! Miami Florida
Author: Astoria, Oregon
Miami, Florida

42, Report #1049001

May 07 2013
08:45 AM
Jay's Auto Transport Reviews - Crap Service From These Crooks Crap Service From These Crooks/Thieves/Liars Lauderhill Florida
Author: Lauderhill, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Jay's Auto Transport Reviews
Lauderhill, Florida

43, Report #1048721

May 06 2013
09:30 AM
United Reliable Auto Carriers They are a Scam, over charge and poor customer service Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah
Auto Shipping Companies: United Reliable Auto Carriers
Internet

44, Report #1046372

Apr 27 2013
02:51 PM

1 Shot Express Transport, LLC The company charged $290.00 for deposit and defaulted on their commitment to follow through on contract. Miramar, Florida
Author: Wildomar, California
Miramar, Florida

45, Report #1046261

Apr 25 2013
07:05 PM

Jay's Auto Transport Thieves, Scammers, Cheaters, Liars, Crooks Lauderhill, Florida
Author: Lauderhill, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Jay's Auto Transport
Lauderhill, Florida

46, Report #1045450

Apr 23 2013
08:34 AM

4 Corners Transport Services Four Corners Transport Services, Four Corners Auto Transport Cheaters, Liars, Crooks, Thieves, VANCOUVER, Washington
Author: Vancouver, Washington
Auto Shipping Companies: 4 Corners Transport Services
VANCOUVER, Washington

47, Report #1043802

Apr 16 2013
05:42 PM
Auto Transport 123 Scammers This Company Would be on the Commander's Off Limit List; they scam and cheat military personnel Rockville Centre, New York
Author: Kailua, Hawaii
Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Transport 123
Rockville Centre, New York

48, Report #1043460

Apr 23 2013
03:13 PM

Road Runner Auto Transport Phil ROAD RUNNER AUTO TRANSPORT ( Phil Voneschen) - Liars and Thiefs Hicksville NY Hicksville, New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Road Runner Auto Transport
Hicksville, New York

49, Report #1042725

Apr 12 2013
09:49 AM

Cascade Vehicle Shipping Domestic Auto Transport, Magic Carpet Auto Transport, Red Carpet Auto Transport, Terry Williams Cascade Vehicle Shipping brokerage is a huge SCAM!!!!! Failed to move my car, never returned my money. Camas , Washington
Author: Camas, Washington
Auto Shipping Companies: Cascade Vehicle Shipping
Camas, Washington

50, Report #1040282

Apr 03 2013
08:27 AM
J & J Moving & Auto Transport promised to ship my car and failed to fullfil the contract, which cost me an extra $350 to get the car myself Internet
Author: Ottawa, Ontario
Auto Shipping Companies: J & J Moving & Auto Transport
Internet

greymouser7

Reaction score
51, Report #1039626

Apr 01 2013
06:46 AM
Kelsey Trail Trucking Dishonest Innisfil, Ontario
Author: Innisfil, Ontario
Auto Shipping Companies: Kelsey Trail Trucking
Innisfil, Ontario

52, Report #1039366

Mar 30 2013
04:40 PM
Atlantic Auto Import Corp. President Daniel Jasquez Irresponsible, Thieves, and Liars! Bronx , New York
Author: Bronx, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Atlantic Auto Import Corp.
Bronx, New York

53, Report #1039200

Mar 29 2013
08:56 PM
Integra Shipping They change the price once I gave the security deposit Internet, Florida
Author: La Puente, California
Auto Shipping Companies: Integra Shipping
Internet, Florida

54, Report #1038667

Mar 27 2013
08:36 PM
bk transport brian kelly Late or no delivery of property, renegotiates terms after he has your property, no communication for extended periods of time. more than 3 weeks and still know delivery of motorcycles Green Bay, Wisconsin
Author: clinton twp, Michigan
Auto Shipping Companies: bk transport
Green Bay, Wisconsin

55, Report #1037023

Mar 27 2013
03:07 PM

Emotors Consignment Robert Gusler Stole $1965.00 Internet
Author: West Memphis, Arkansas
Auto Shipping Companies: Emotors Consignment
Internet

56, Report #1036918

Mar 22 2013
06:41 PM

Transport Relief Ownership Relief Retired 22 year Combat Vet and Family ripped off by auto transport broker , Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Relief
Internet

57, Report #1036254

Mar 22 2013
07:36 PM

Available Logistics Avail transport Never, ever use this company to move your car, You will regret it!!! Glen Cove, New York
Author: Tucson, Arizona
Auto Shipping Companies: Available Logistics
Glen Cove, New York

58, Report #1036196

Mar 19 2013
03:56 PM
Auto Transport 123 Works with Coastal Express Repulsed beyond words, Internet
Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Transport 123
Internet

59, Report #1035886

Mar 18 2013
07:44 PM
Titanium Transport Stay Away from this company - It's a Scam Scam!! Internet
Author: ,
Auto Shipping Companies: Titanium Transport
Internet

60, Report #1027603

Mar 14 2013
10:51 AM

Shipyourcarnow llc Bait and switch. Bullies and liars Internet
Author: Virginia beach, Virginia
Auto Shipping Companies: Shipyourcarnow llc
Internet

61, Report #1023160

Mar 04 2013
09:25 AM
Monty's Auto Delivery Monty Worst Trucker I've ever met and a real rip off artist Big Fork, Montana
Author: Calgary, Alberta
Auto Shipping Companies: Monty's Auto Delivery
Big Fork, Montana

62, Report #1021702

May 26 2013
10:07 AM
Transport Connection Bill Verbally Abused by Bill at Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee
Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Connection
Boca Raton, Florida

63, Report #1014544

Feb 14 2013
08:11 PM
Progressive Auto Relocation Joe WARNING!!! Dont give into a shady sales pitch, make your own calls because you DONT NEED A BROKER!! miami, Florida
Author: clearwater, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Progressive Auto Relocation
miami, Florida

64, Report #1014429

Feb 14 2013
04:48 PM
worldwide express damaged our products during shipment seal beach, California
Author: Huntington Beach, California
Auto Shipping Companies: worldwide express
seal beach, California

65, Report #1004304

Jan 27 2013
11:58 AM
MetroVan lines held furniture hostage, said we owed more than was quoted, came w/a broken truck lift Paterson, New Jersey
Author: Edsion, New Jersey
Auto Shipping Companies: MetroVan lines
Paterson, New Jersey

66, Report #1003577

Jan 25 2013
08:13 PM

Transport Connection - Bill Avrich Above Avrich, Inc. CONVICTED FELON - BAIT & SWITCH - REPEATED ABUSIVE CALLS - PROFANITY Boca Raton, Florida
Author: Bonita Springs, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Connection - Bill Avrich
Boca Raton, Florida

67, Report #1002726

Jan 24 2013
02:41 PM

Schumacher Cargo Logistics disaster shipped Ford Mustang New Jersey Rotterdam weeks months service incompetent inattentive sloppy scratches parts broken Gardena, California
Author: Visalia, California
Auto Shipping Companies: Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Gardena, California

68, Report #1001951

Jan 23 2013
12:40 PM
Universal Transport Not a legitamate business. Liars and thieves. North Miami, Florida
Author: estacada, Oregon
North Miami, Florida

69, Report #1001939

Jan 23 2013
12:09 PM
Top Notch Auto Transpot Magic Carpet Do not rely on them to transport your car and don't rely on transportreviews.com for information. Phoenix, Arizona
Author: estacada, Oregon
Auto Shipping Companies: Top Notch Auto Transpot
Phoenix, Arizona

70, Report #999996

Jan 20 2013
03:48 PM

Proggresive auto transport Greg stevens Outraged Custumer! miami, Florida
Author: clearwater, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Proggresive auto transport
miami, Florida

71, Report #998988

Jan 18 2013
05:48 AM
directconnectauto.com direct connect auto They had a sub deliver a truck for us and kept key as we were not informed truck would be coming on date he delivered, so he kept key and even though everyone has their money I still have no key to th Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Author: montgomery, Alabama
Auto Shipping Companies: directconnectauto.com
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

72, Report #995054

Feb 16 2013
02:11 PM

Safeway Car Transport Auto Shipping Company Shelby Twp, Michigan
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Auto Shipping Companies: Safeway Car Transport
Shelby Twp, Michigan

76, Report #991130

Jan 04 2013
08:23 AM
Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. Tried to put my car in storage despite the fact that I paid, took unauthorized funds out of my bank account that Miami, Florida
Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio
Auto Shipping Companies: Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
Miami, Florida

77, Report #989398

Dec 31 2012
06:45 PM
TRANSPORT CONNECTION Bill Avrich Abuse, Threats. Cyberstalking Boca Raton, Florida
Author: , California
Auto Shipping Companies: TRANSPORT CONNECTION
Boca Raton, Florida

78, Report #983532

Dec 17 2012
07:37 PM
Rite way auto transport TAKING THEM TO COURT Coral Springs, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Rite way auto transport
Coral Springs, Florida

79, Report #983400

Dec 17 2012
03:27 PM
Betterway Auto Transport Betterway Transport "I GUARANTEE WE CAN SHIP IT" no way from betterway Miami, Florida
Author: Ft. Pierce, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Betterway Auto Transport
Miami, Florida

80, Report #982519

Dec 15 2012
11:02 PM

autotransport123.com Gregautotransport123.com they gave false info. that they had 24 hour GPS service. They have none. They do not provide devoted drivers that they stated in their advertisement. They don't provide 24 hour contacts for assisting Rockville Centre , New York
Author: tehachapi, California
Auto Shipping Companies: autotransport123.com
Rockville Centre, New York

greymouser7

Reaction score
81, Report #980919

Dec 12 2012
08:47 AM

Transport Connection/ Bill Alvrich My Transport Connection. Bill Alvrich DO YOUR RESEARCH! LIAR, THIEF, VERBALLY ABUSIVE BEWARE BEWARE!! Internet
Author: zephyrhills, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Connection/ Bill Alvrich
Internet

82, Report #980621

Dec 11 2012
02:27 PM
United Freight Of America (UFA) BIG SCAM, Internet
Author: , Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: United Freight Of America (UFA)
Internet

83, Report #980288

Dec 10 2012
02:53 PM
Rite Way Auto Transport HORRIBLE COMPANY! DISHONEST! DO... FRAUD!!! Internet, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Rite Way Auto Transport
Internet, Florida

84, Report #980137

Dec 10 2012
10:24 AM

Rite Way Auto Transport SCAM!! RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!!Hurricane Sandy victim taken advantage of!!!! FAKE ADDRESS OFFICES ALL OVER THE 50 STATES ON GOOGLE MAPS Internet
Author: New York, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Rite Way Auto Transport
Internet

85, Report #979843

Dec 09 2012
12:50 PM
Nigerian scammers, names unknown n/a Fake Craigs List Used car for sale posts. unknown, Florida
Author: St augustine, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Nigerian scammers, names unknown
unknown, Florida

86, Report #978265

Dec 13 2012
03:12 PM

Easy Way Transport LLC my company was never paid for vehicles transported for Easy Way Transport Stratford, Connecticut
Author: Champlain, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Easy Way Transport LLC
Stratford, Connecticut

87, Report #978132

Dec 04 2012
09:33 PM
Automoves.ca & Linfoot Holdings Andy Leeds Vehicle Transport Scam, Vehicle Transport Ransom, Internet
Author: edmonton, Alberta
Auto Shipping Companies: Automoves.ca & Linfoot Holdings
Internet

88, Report #969255

Nov 14 2012
03:44 PM
TRANSPORTATION CONNECTION BILL AVRICH A BAIT AND SWITCH RIPOFF - A HOT HEADED SLEEZY OWNER BOCA RATON, Florida
Author: HOLLISTON, Massachusetts
Auto Shipping Companies: TRANSPORTATION CONNECTION
BOCA RATON, Florida

89, Report #968040

Nov 12 2012
11:21 AM
american top logistics took money to ship a car they never shipped and wont return the money hartford, Connecticut
Author: memphis, Tennessee
Auto Shipping Companies: american top logistics
hartford, Connecticut

90, Report #967959

Nov 28 2012
06:51 AM

SAFEWAY CAR TRANSPORT LLC MICHAEL NEWSON SCAM $1,700 IN DAMAGE Shelby Twp, Michigan
Author: , Kentucky
Auto Shipping Companies: SAFEWAY CAR TRANSPORT LLC
Shelby Twp, Michigan

91, Report #967216

Dec 18 2012
03:38 PM

Global Express Lines Inc. Andrew Howden , Internet
Author: boisbriand, Quebec
Auto Shipping Companies: Global Express Lines Inc.
Internet

92, Report #965005

Nov 05 2012
01:44 PM
Dependable Auto Shippers Dependable Auto Shippers Abused and Damaged My Car and Denied My Claim Mesquite, Texas
Author: Carmel, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Dependable Auto Shippers
Mesquite, Texas

93, Report #957365

Oct 19 2012
04:16 PM
Progressive Auto Relocation Inc This company ripped me off. Miami, Florida
Author: San Jose, California
Auto Shipping Companies: Progressive Auto Relocation Inc
Miami, Florida

94, Report #957281

Oct 19 2012
01:52 PM

Showtime Auto Transport I would not recommend using this company, Showtime Auto Transport is a RIP-OFF Miami Florida
Author: Cocoa, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Showtime Auto Transport Inc
Miami, Florida

95, Report #957092

Oct 19 2012
08:36 AM
AA Auto & Home Movers FAILURE TO PAY INVOICE - Along with lying and false promises. Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: AA Auto & Home Movers
Internet

101, Report #953558

Oct 10 2012
03:56 PM
V. Flores Transport - Joe Affinity Auto ,unconfirmed, Honora Logistics, perris, California
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah
Auto Shipping Companies: V. Flores Transport - Joe
perris, California

102, Report #951734

Oct 15 2012
04:19 PM

Auto Star Transport the company tells lie after lie after lie after lieim going to see that they go out of buiness. Spokane, Washington
Author: Deltona, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Star Transport
Spokane, Washington

103, Report #950818

Oct 04 2012
12:12 PM

OK Auto Carrier I shipped two cars both are damaged they refuse to pay for repair. Both clearly noted with emails and waybill Federal Way Washington
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia
Auto Shipping Companies: OK Auto Carrier
Federal Way, Washington

104, Report #950670

Oct 04 2012
07:19 AM
AA Discoount Auto Transport Would ship my vehicle at a low price, then could never find the driver, always stated that the phone messages went to voice mail. internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona
Auto Shipping Companies: AA Discoount Auto Transport
Internet

105, Report #949635

Oct 02 2012
09:30 AM
thecarshippingnetwork Fred the owner of the company This company is a complete fraud! Do not use this company, you will be ripped off! miami, Florida
Author: lighthouse point, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: thecarshippingnetwork
miami, Florida

106, Report #945810

Sep 24 2012
10:42 AM
1-Shot Express Horrible Business Hollywood, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: 1-Shot Express
Hollywood, Florida

107, Report #943629

Sep 20 2012
05:26 PM

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport (MC 754494 ) Michael Malinosky Absolutely horrendous company Ft Myers, Florida
Author: Moorpark, California
Auto Shipping Companies: Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport (MC 754494 )
Ft Myers, Florida

108, Report #942432

Nov 29 2012
03:25 PM

SCHUMACHER CARGO LOGISTICS GARDENA, CALIFORNIA UNPROFESSIONAL, POOR SERVICE, LIES GARDENA, California
Author: DES MOINES, Washington
Auto Shipping Companies: SCHUMACHER CARGO LOGISTICS
GARDENA, California

109, Report #941547

Sep 15 2012
07:09 AM
Auto Shipping Internet PayPal scam, Internet
Author: Virgnia Beach, Virginia
Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Shipping
Internet

110, Report #940417

Sep 12 2012
09:16 PM
AAA All Star Discount Auto Transporters Lisa Cooper and Paul Baldwin Company is a scam. Classic bait and switch. Please advise. Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona
Auto Shipping Companies: AAA All Star Discount Auto Transporters
Internet

greymouser7

Reaction score
111, Report #940378

Sep 12 2012
08:16 PM

AA Discount Auto Transport Inc. paul baldwin and Lisa Cooper Bait and Switch. Company takes your deposit offers great price, does not pick up car unless you pay more money! Claims they can't find a driver and this is how the business works. Internet
Auto Shipping Companies: AA Discount Auto Transport Inc.
Internet

112, Report #939468

Sep 11 2012
07:50 AM

Safe Way Auto Transport LLC Frank and Linda Keichline INCOMPETENT LIARS AND CHEATS - Damaged car twice during hauling and refused to pay full amount for repairs Kuttawa, Kentucky
Author: Merrimack, New Hampshire
Auto Shipping Companies: Safe Way Auto Transport LLC
Kuttawa, Kentucky

113, Report #938699

Sep 09 2012
11:31 AM
Rinkens International only interested in your money, after transaction not interested in anything anymore, Paramount, California
Author: Rochester, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Rinkens International
Paramount, California

114, Report #938438

Sep 28 2012
09:11 AM

Sara Baker Major Sara Baker 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L,2.4L L4 MPI DOHC 16V, ALL WHEEL DRIVE,VIN: JHLRE48737C123210 Internet
Author: Albany, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: Sara Baker
Internet

115, Report #936864

Sep 04 2012
07:54 PM
A Unique Transport - Southwest Express Logistics Mike Mkrpchyan/ Bernard Belliger Was charged $1250.00 dollars to transport 2 car, cars held until we paid $2100.00 more money to get them back.. Upland, California
Author: Perris, California
Auto Shipping Companies: A Unique Transport - Southwest Express Logistics
Upland, California

116, Report #933931

Aug 28 2012
04:33 PM
American Top Logistics Inc. American Logistics Inc. Total Scam-Rip Off-Buyer Be Aware Hartford, Connecticut
Author: Marlborough, Connecticut
Auto Shipping Companies: American Top Logistics Inc.
Hartford, Connecticut

126, Report #931094

Aug 22 2012
03:52 PM
riteway auto transport, coral gables, florida jayne lassen agree to and sign contracts but when ready to ship state they want more money than contract states coral gables, , Florida
Author: HOMOSASSA SPRINGS, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: riteway auto transport, coral gables, florida
coral gables,, Florida

127, Report #928650

Aug 17 2012
11:13 AM
Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS) Dependable Auto Shippers ARE A RIPOFF, LIERS, WHO WILL HOLD YOUR CAR HOSTAGE! THEY OVER PROMISE DAILY AND UNDER DELIVER DAILY! Carson, California
Author: Dallas, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS)
Carson, California

128, Report #925803

Aug 11 2012
07:36 AM
All American Auto transport AAA auto transport Failed to move our car, very rude, writtenpromise of refund, sent refund check and bounced, will not respond. Monarch beach, Nationwide
Author: Summerville, South Carolina
Auto Shipping Companies: All American Auto transport
Nationwide

129, Report #925320

Aug 10 2012
08:53 AM
Better Way Auto Transport CAPITOL TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS NOT FREE ! REFUND DOES NOT INCLUDE $5 CREDIT CHECK FEE ! RIDICULOUS SCAM ! Miami, Florida
Author: Boston, Massachusetts
Auto Shipping Companies: Better Way Auto Transport
Miami, Florida

130, Report #924298

Aug 10 2012
07:14 AM

Classic Car Transport LLC, Leawood,KS JOE WEINRICH and Jim Page RIPOFF COMPANY, NON PAYMENT FOR TREE /3/ JOBS DONE $3,475 OUTSTANDING..!!! Leawood, Kansas
Author: Manchester, New Hampshire
Auto Shipping Companies: Classic Car Transport LLC, Leawood,KS
Leawood, Kansas

131, Report #924252

Aug 09 2012
04:51 PM

SGT. Matthew Becker SFC USA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD > Advertise a car for sale payment tru google checkout and money send tru money gram, no answer no car Brian Wagner, Texas
Author: Jupiter, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: SGT. Matthew Becker SFC USA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
Brian Wagner, Texas

132, Report #920372

Jul 31 2012
01:27 PM
one shot express auto transport scam artist miramar, Florida
Author: fremont, California
Auto Shipping Companies: one shot express auto transport
miramar, Florida

133, Report #920117

Nov 01 2012
08:49 PM

Ship your car now Took my deposite ! No service . Boca raton, Florida
Author: Jefferson, Maryland
Auto Shipping Companies: Ship your car now
Boca raton, Florida

134, Report #916284

Jul 24 2012
08:32 AM

Showtime Transport I was promised that my car would arrive on one date then I fly out to that area and they tell me that they just found a driver and my car would be there in 7 days, so 7 days come and i call and talk t Internet
Author: kapolei, Hawaii
Auto Shipping Companies: Showtime Transport
Internet

135, Report #915054

Jul 20 2012
01:27 PM

shipyourcarnow Liars, misleading quotes, lousy slow drivers with bad running old trucks. Internet
Author: manhattan, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: shipyourcarnow
Internet

136, Report #914323

Jul 19 2012
08:43 AM
AUTO TRANSPORT 123 THEY CHARGE CUSTOMERS AND KEEPING MONEY FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT PAYING TO THE DRIVER. THEY LYING TELLING CUSTOMERS THAT DRIVERS ARE THEIRS. THEY HIRE THEM TO DO THE JOB. THEY NEVER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYT ROCKVILLE CENTRE, New York
Author: east brunswick, New Jersey
Auto Shipping Companies: AUTO TRANSPORT 123
ROCKVILLE CENTRE, New York

137, Report #908123

Jul 07 2012
04:10 PM

Peter Liegl Mapletree Transportation Robbed Our Money, Time & Dignity While Smirking Upon Corrupt Employees Who Stole Classic Cars Worth $30k! Elkhart, Indiana
Author: Cpistrano Beach, California
Auto Shipping Companies: Peter Liegl
Elkhart, Indiana

138, Report #907190

Jul 05 2012
02:42 PM

Victoria M Moyer George Smith Google Wallet Checkout Payment Fraud - Wire Transfers to TD Bank as affiliate , Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois
Auto Shipping Companies: Victoria M Moyer
Internet

139, Report #899574

Aug 08 2012
08:42 AM

Earth Auto Shippers Earth Auto Shippers Bill Edwards and Rebecca Wilson Earth Auto Shippers Bill Edwards and Rebecca Wilson misrepresented service sold, fraudulent and unprofessional conduct, failed to deliver service and withheld money. Carrolton, Texas
Author: Norway, Other
Auto Shipping Companies: Earth Auto Shippers
Carrolton, Texas

140, Report #890560

May 30 2012
12:28 PM
Progressive Auto Relocation Inc Greg ( dispatcher / broker) Broker - consumer Ripoff - Charged Excessive amount to arrange/broker vehicle - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Miami, Florida
Author: Miami,
Auto Shipping Companies: Progressive Auto Relocation Inc
Miami, Florida

141, Report #889859

May 29 2012
02:48 PM

Sateway Auto Transport auto transport Wheeling, , Illinois
Author: tucson, Arizona
Auto Shipping Companies: Sateway Auto Transport
Wheeling,, Illinois

142, Report #887904

May 24 2012
09:01 PM
1 Shot Express Transport, LLC tricky, horrible, and rude transport company, Internet
Internet

143, Report #877104

May 02 2012
Better Way Auto Tranport Gina Flowers Shipper Beware! Miami, Florida
Author: Fountain, Colorado
Auto Shipping Companies: Better Way Auto Tranport
Miami, Florida

144, Report #872506

Apr 23 2012
12:32 PM

josephjll64@gmail.com Joseph laboz CL car scam..western union, Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada
Auto Shipping Companies: josephjll64@gmail.com
Internet

greymouser7

Reaction score
151, Report #871292

Apr 20 2012
09:50 AM
USAA logistics CO American Logistics CO Rip-off Riverside, Connecticut
Author: , Delaware
Auto Shipping Companies: USAA logistics CO
Riverside, Connecticut

152, Report #865988

Apr 09 2012
12:51 PM
Countrywide Transport & Logistics, In. Chris Newman Took Credit Card information via telephone, no further contact, now telephone is disconnected Internet
Author: Hopewell Junction, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Countrywide Transport & Logistics, In.
Internet

153, Report #864956

Apr 09 2012
08:53 AM
Rick Branden Google.vehicle-transactiondepartmen Scammed through Google Checkout Fort Lewis, Washington
Author: Jasper, Georgia
Auto Shipping Companies: Rick Branden
Fort Lewis, Washington

154, Report #858396

Mar 26 2012
10:40 AM

Safe-Direct Car Shipping Honesty First Auto Transport The owner of this company is one sick person Internet
Auto Shipping Companies: Safe-Direct Car Shipping
Internet

155, Report #857313

Mar 21 2012
11:32 AM
Countrywide Transport Totally unreliable. Car never collected once deposit was taken. CAVEAT EMPTOR! Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada
Auto Shipping Companies: Countrywide Transport
Internet

156, Report #857229

Mar 21 2012
08:58 AM
Begator Hilla Usalb Logistics DO NOT DO BUSSINES WITH USALB Brooklyn, New York
Author: Winthrop, Massachusetts
Auto Shipping Companies: Begator Hilla
Brooklyn, New York

157, Report #851369

Mar 09 2012
03:16 PM
southerland auto transport After several written request this rip off artist never refunded the $1595.00 he was paid to ship my car anderson, California
Author: dallas, North Carolina
Auto Shipping Companies: southerland auto transport
anderson, California

158, Report #851241

Mar 09 2012
11:49 AM
individual anonymous Contrived and conieved scheme to cheat Internet
Author: ypsilanti, Michigan
Auto Shipping Companies: individual
Internet

159, Report #846193

Feb 28 2012
06:10 PM
Mobile Transport Inc, Spokane Hit and Run Spokance, Oregon
Author: Milwaukie, Oregon
Auto Shipping Companies: Mobile Transport Inc, Spokane
Spokance, Oregon

160, Report #846147

Feb 28 2012
04:58 PM
all coast auto transport robert rumenique boca raton, Florida
Author: homestead, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: all coast auto transport
boca raton, Florida

161, Report #840521

Jul 11 2012
10:03 AM

Agape Auto Transport Dishonest, Untrustworthy, broke the contract terms, Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona
Auto Shipping Companies: Agape Auto Transport
Internet

162, Report #837546

Feb 11 2012
07:41 PM

Presidential Movers Car Transport They use extortive methods to upcharge your delivery and keep the broker fee-SWITCH AND BATE TACTICS Internet, Internet
Author: Bloomfield, New Jersey
Auto Shipping Companies: Presidential Movers Car Transport
Internet

163, Report #835308

Feb 05 2013
10:26 PM

transport connection- Bill Avrich shut the f#$k up! Internet
Author: charlotte, North Carolina
Auto Shipping Companies: transport connection- Bill Avrich
Internet

164, Report #830874

Jan 29 2012
07:45 PM
Jersey Shore Auto Transport Inc WARNING !!! DO NOT USED THEM Holly Hill, Florida
Author: White plains, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Jersey Shore Auto Transport Inc
Holly Hill, Florida

165, Report #829822

Jul 07 2012
01:55 PM

A USA logistic Company is a shame they will be courteous until they get their money , once cashed you will not hear from them .They got our money $1872 and they did not ship our vehicle this company is a SCAM do not Internet, Internet
Author: kapolei, Hawaii
Auto Shipping Companies: A USA logistic
Internet

166, Report #829639

Jan 31 2012
09:15 PM

swift transportation, roadway, amports auto warehouse waxie of ontario calif. killed my husband ripped off my house, job, car, distroyed my kids and grandkids life fontana, California
Author: duncan, South Carolina
Auto Shipping Companies: swift transportation, roadway, amports auto warehouse waxie of ontario calif.
fontana, California

167, Report #822947

May 01 2012
07:24 AM

My Transport Connection 561-982-1275 hot head sleezy individual to work with and lacks professionalism boca raton, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: My Transport Connection 561-982-1275
boca raton, Florida

168, Report #821431

Aug 24 2012
07:59 AM

National Transport LLC Deceptive advertising on timeframe for shipping Cocoa Beach, Florida
Author: Des Lacs, North Dakota
Auto Shipping Companies: National Transport LLC
Cocoa Beach, Florida

169, Report #821185

Jan 11 2012
12:31 PM
USAA Logistics Inc Car transporter took our money and never provided any service Riverside, Connecticut
Author: St. Paul, Minnesota
Auto Shipping Companies: USAA Logistics Inc
Riverside, Connecticut

170, Report #819592

Dec 11 2012
11:32 AM

AAA Logistics LLC Daniel Enzer Con Man, Thief, Convicted Felon Drug Dealer 561-255-4652 www.aaatransporting.com Lake Park, Florida
Author: Los Angelas, California
Auto Shipping Companies: AAA Logistics LLC
Lake Park, Florida

171, Report #817497

Jan 03 2012
05:20 PM

AutoStar Transport AutoStar Transport & Logistics AUTOSTAR TRANSPORT IS A COMPANY FILLED WITH UNPROFESSIONAL LIARS! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO SHIP YOR CAR!! HUGE SCAM!! Tallahassee, Florida
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas
Auto Shipping Companies: AutoStar Transport
Tallahassee, Florida

172, Report #817410

Jan 03 2012
02:45 PM
Nationwide Auto Carriers Nationwide Auto Carriers Inc. Terrible Company Internet, Internet
Auto Shipping Companies: Nationwide Auto Carriers
Internet

173, Report #816512

Jan 01 2012
09:59 AM
Transport Services Boca Raton,FL> YES!!!! This company has lied to me for over a week. Never answer the phone, or return calls...RUDE people sending emails when you call them on their lies. Took deposit and never had any one pick up TRANSPORT SERVICES BOCA RATAN, FLORIDA *****STAY AWAY....YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR CAR!!!! SHIPPED Boca Raton, Florida
Author: Norfolk, Virginia
Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Services
Boca Raton, Florida

176, Report #816303

Dec 31 2011
12:03 PM
Transport Services Trucking co.florida DO NOT USE OR DRIVE FOR TRANSPORT SERVICES BocaRaton,Florida Internet, Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia
Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Services Trucking co.florida
Internet

177, Report #813492

Dec 24 2011
11:31 AM
Showtime Auto Transport Ripped off my money, never came to pick up my car and charged my credit card. Miami, Florida
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina
Auto Shipping Companies: Showtime Auto Transport
Miami, Florida

178, Report #812263

Dec 21 2011
08:19 AM
Ken Setzer I was told that my order would be complete. when I got it ,it was not all there, I was told that i would not get the rest until after jan 2012. I ordered this as a christmas present Sylva, North Carolina
Author: Sylva, North Carolina
Auto Shipping Companies: Ken Setzer
Sylva, North Carolina

179, Report #811949

Dec 20 2011
02:48 PM
Michael Malinosky , Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport Shipper Beware Scrutinizing RBRT before any contract would seem prudent Singer Island, Florida
Author: Jackson, Tennessee
Auto Shipping Companies: Michael Malinosky DBA Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
Singer Island, Florida

180, Report #811199

Dec 19 2011
06:37 AM
Carshippingtospain.com John & Nicola Tague Do Not use this company, they damage your vehicle & fail to pay up!!! Internet
Author: Spain,
Auto Shipping Companies: Carshippingtospain.com
Internet

181, Report #809464

Jan 08 2012
03:46 PM

Personal Thier truck driver just hit my Wife, Son and Grand son and kept driving. Truck number 534407. Make sure you stay clear of this driver, pinned them against a cement embankment and then hit them with Frisco, Texas
Author: Frisco, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: Personal
Frisco, Texas

182, Report #807445

Dec 09 2011
09:50 PM
USAA Logistics A USA Logistics Company Ripoff car transporter, lies, cheats and steals Riverside, Connecticut
Author: -, New Jersey
Auto Shipping Companies: USAA Logistics
Riverside, Connecticut

greymouser7

Reaction score
183, Report #806863

Dec 08 2011
05:42 PM
Showtime Auto Transport Showtime Auto Transport Inc. COMPANY IS A SCAM; LIES-LIES-LIES; DO NOT USE! Miami , Florida
Author: Columbia, South Carolina
Auto Shipping Companies: Showtime Auto Transport
Miami, Florida

184, Report #805875

Dec 06 2011
06:06 PM
Rock Bottom Trading Auto Transport RIP OFF, SCAM! Internet, Internet
Author: Rosedale, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: Rock Bottom Trading Auto Transport
Internet

185, Report #800518

Nov 21 2011
04:13 PM
Ground Force One Auto Transport AA Auto Movers ,doing business with, Rip Off Internet, Internet
Author: , Maryland
Auto Shipping Companies: Ground Force One Auto Transport
Internet

186, Report #799111

Nov 17 2011
01:04 PM
All Coast Auto Transport National Transport Solutions, LLC Never delivered service, took deposit and will not refund. Scam Artist Internet
Author: Sunnyside, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: All Coast Auto Transport
Internet

187, Report #796999

Nov 11 2011
06:19 AM
Motor Movers Spain John Tague Be aware to not trust this company as they fail to pay their debts Internet, Nationwide
Author: Brighton, Nationwide
Auto Shipping Companies: Motor Movers Spain
Nationwide

188, Report #796940

Nov 10 2011
07:50 PM
RHD AUTO 7324341 Canada Ltd. Took my money and didn't deliver the car, promised refund and never heard back. peterborough, Ontario Canada
Author: pikeville, North Carolina
Auto Shipping Companies: RHD AUTO
peterborough, Ontario

189, Report #795924

Nov 07 2011
05:31 PM
1 Shot Express Transport, LLC Dishonest, beware Miramar, Florida
Author: San Diego, California
Miramar, Florida

190, Report #791885

Oct 25 2011
07:04 AM

Sunnivik Rivera (NIG) limited Sunnivik Rivera (NIG) limited , the Heads office and operational is at Plot 64, No. 27, Femi Ayantuga Crescent, off Adelabu, Surulere, www.Sunnivik.com. I did a contract to them and i got ripped of $800,000USD and no refund was made to me Lagos, Nigeria Internet
Author: tenri city, Other
Auto Shipping Companies: Sunnivik Rivera (NIG) limited
Internet

191, Report #791280

Oct 21 2011
05:11 PM
1shotexpress after lying, came harassing emails Internet
Author: Silverdale, Washington
Auto Shipping Companies: 1shotexpress
Internet

192, Report #790915

Oct 20 2011
09:17 PM

Scott Pointer Aaron Piper, eddie brenner, david jernigan, Angela N. and too many other names to mention!! MoneyGram, Auto-Trader scam selling campers and vehicles and never delivering Internet, Internet
Author: Alexander, Arkansas
Auto Shipping Companies: Scott Pointer
Internet

193, Report #790906

Mar 15 2012
07:54 AM

Scott Pointer Aaron Piper, eddie brenner, david jernigan, Angela N. and too many other names to mention!! MoneyGram, Auto-Trader scam selling campers and vehicles and never delivering Internet, Internet
Author: Alexander, Arkansas
Auto Shipping Companies: Scott Pointer
Internet

194, Report #788659

Oct 14 2011
06:43 AM
raceway international llc raceway international does nothing and takes your money pigeon forge, Tennessee
Author: flanders, New York
Auto Shipping Companies: raceway international llc
pigeon forge, Tennessee

195, Report #787436

Oct 11 2011
10:39 AM
Available Logistics AAA Transports Ripped off by auto transporter Internet
Author: Stafford, Virginia
Auto Shipping Companies: Available Logistics
Internet

196, Report #779944

Sep 22 2011
10:10 AM
christan kingdom shipping company Renee Darrin, Terrysa Leteff free car scam Pasadena, Texas
Author: bixby, Oklahoma
Auto Shipping Companies: christan kingdom shipping company
Pasadena, Texas

197, Report #779593

May 02 2012
01:28 PM

AUTO SHIP TRANSPORT EXPRESS SHIP AUTO CARRIERS INC SCAM $2500.00 IN CREDIT CARD FRAUD MIAMI BEACH, Florida
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada
Auto Shipping Companies: AUTO SHIP TRANSPORT
MIAMI BEACH, Florida

198, Report #776671

Sep 14 2011
G auto transport Didn't fix what they crashed panorama city, California
Author: reading, Pennsylvania
Auto Shipping Companies: G auto transport
panorama city, California

199, Report #775826

Jan 05 2012
10:17 AM

All Coast auto transport Not sure they ever showed up, never contacted me, kept my deposit, lied Internet, Internet
Author: Dupont, Washington
Auto Shipping Companies: All Coast auto transport
Internet

200, Report #774894

Sep 09 2011
02:56 PM
Raceway International, LLC Don't use this Auto Shipper!!!! Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Author: Las vEGAS, Nevada
Auto Shipping Companies: Raceway International, LLC
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

201, Report #774775

Dec 24 2011
11:01 AM

Terrysa Leteff Renee Darrin, Jennifer Hudson, Christan-Kingdom Shipping Company, AutoCarShipper@usa.com Dieing woman of cancer to donate car, then connects you with a Shipping Company to clean your pockets Pasadena, Texas
Author: Schaumburg, IL 60173, Illinois
Auto Shipping Companies: Terrysa Leteff
Pasadena, Texas

202, Report #774602

Sep 08 2011
07:49 PM
Showtime Auto Adrian Showtime LIes, Internet
Author: Burke, Virginia
Auto Shipping Companies: Showtime Auto
Internet

203, Report #772029

Sep 01 2011
03:21 PM
Wale Odimayo Took Money without providing Bill of Laden to Clear my 40ft container Miami, Florida
Author: Wichita, Kansas
Auto Shipping Companies: Wale Odimayo
Miami, Florida

204, Report #770420

Aug 29 2011
08:41 AM
All United Van Lines This Company is a Rip off and I would never use them, They have lied and stolen from my family Internet
Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts
Auto Shipping Companies: All United Van Lines
Internet

205, Report #764291

Aug 12 2011
10:36 AM
Blue Star Auto Transport No License, No Insurance, No Bond, TOTAL SCAM Internet
Auto Shipping Companies: Blue Star Auto Transport
Internet

206, Report #761881

Aug 08 2011
01:37 PM

National Auto Transport, Inc. Rick Van De Water, President CAR SERIOUSLY DAMAGED WHILE SHIPPED Miami, Florida
Author: Oakland, California
Auto Shipping Companies: National Auto Transport, Inc.
Miami, Florida

207, Report #760992

Aug 04 2011
03:18 PM
United Freight of America Car transport company that hides behind bogus contracts Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: United Freight of America
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

208, Report #756618

Jul 26 2011
11:36 AM
Wale Ayorinde Odimayo/Bridgemons LLC Bridgemons LLC, Wale, Ayorinde Wale Odimayo failed to give me a Bill of Laden to Clear My Container Miami, Florida
Author: Wichita, Kansas
Auto Shipping Companies: Wale Ayorinde Odimayo/Bridgemons LLC
Miami, Florida

209, Report #756552

Jul 26 2011
09:01 AM
Blue star auto transport.net blue star auto transport Scam!!! Do Not Trust/Brokers ,No License,No Insurance,No Bond Miami, Internet
Author: seattle, Washington
Auto Shipping Companies: Blue star auto transport.net
Internet

210, Report #754360

Jul 18 2011
07:42 AM
1 Shot Express Dishonest, non responsive, liars. Took my deposit and I have not heard from any driver at all. They do not call when they say they will. Have a practiced answer to everything. Internet, Florida
Author: San Francisco, California
Auto Shipping Companies: 1 Shot Express
Internet, Florida

211, Report #754048

Jul 17 2011
08:31 AM
TriStar trucking TriStar lagistics MAJOR RIP_OFF quoted price as 465 when vehical showed up it was a 750 dollar bill along with the 175 deposit they alreay got , nothing short of thiefs, thier quotes are just to get the work then they Internet
Author: houston, Texas
Auto Shipping Companies: TriStar trucking
Internet

212, Report #750215

Jan 16 2012
07:44 AM

transport connection bill averich He lied and took my deposit after telling me he would have my car picked up then i waited 2 weeks, when i called him he hung up on me and told to to go f..k myself boco raton, Florida
Author: boca raton, Florida
Auto Shipping Companies: transport connection
boco raton, Florida

213, Report #747556

Jul 01 2011
11:44 AM

Jennifer Hudson Jennifer Hudson, Eileen Singer, Glenn Grigsby,Terrysa Leteff Car Donation?, free car Internet
Author: , Idaho
Auto Shipping Companies: Jennifer Hudson
Internet

greymouser7

Reaction score
http://www.forbes.com/sites/nextave...ing-scathing-reviews-on-yelp-and-angies-list/

Have you ever had such a bad consumer experience that you were compelled to tell the world about it online on a customer-reviews site? I have. After spending a night at a rundown hotel outside a national park, I wrote this on a travel site: “Do not stay here if you can help it” because the place is “a dump (it even smelled like a toxic dump, at that).”

But reviewers, take heed: If you feel a civic duty to post a scathing screed, warning others to steer clear of a particular establishment, like a restaurant or a hotel, or a service provider, like a doctor or a home contractor, you could face a defamation suit.

Sued After Posting About Her Contractor

That’s what happened to Jane Perez, a homeowner in Fairfax, Va., after she wrote critically about her home contractor on Yelp and Angie’s List. The contractor sued for $750,000 in damages, saying Perez’s words were false and hurt his reputation.

The lawsuit is an eye-opener, providing a valuable lesson on how you should — and shouldn’t— post critical reviews about businesses and service providers online.

Eric Goldman, director of the Santa Clara University School of Law’s High Tech Law Institute, says the Perez case is “a reminder to us as review authors: There can be significant legal risk to sharing our views online.” Goldman says it’s one thing if you bash a business to a friend over coffee. But it’s quite another, legally, “when you start chatting over the Internet with a few million of your not-yet friends. Companies see these reviews and sometimes get testy.”

Here’s a shorthand version of Perez’s case, according to legal papers that were filed:

In 2011, she hired the Dietz Development contracting firm to make cosmetic repairs on her newly purchased townhouse. (The owner, Christopher Dietz, was a high-school classmate of Perez’s.) Perez thought the work was done far more slowly than promised and the quality was so poor that it “had to be redone by other contractors at great cost.” Perez says she discovered about $2,500 of her jewelry missing after firing Dietz and believed the company’s workers were responsible because the firm had her only extra key. Dietz sued Perez for nonpayment, but the suit was dismissed because he failed to file a “bill of particulars” in a timely fashion.

Perez then posted critical reviews about the contractor’s firm on Yelp and Angie’s List. Among other things, she wrote that she filed a police report “when I found my jewelry missing and Dietz was the only one with a key” and “Bottom line: Do not put yourself through this nightmare of a contractor.” She also noted that after Dietz tried to sue her for “monies due,” she won that case.

Dietz then sued Perez for $750,000 in damages, saying her views cost him $500,000 in harm to his reputation and seeking $250,000 in punitive damages. Denying stealing her jewelry and arguing that Perez won her suit due to a technicality, he also sought a preliminary injunction to make Perez take down her reviews pending a verdict.

In early December, a Fairfax County Circuit Court judge granted Dietz partial approval of the injunction, saying that although Perez’s reviews could remain up pending the outcome of a trial, she had to remove her accusation about the jewelry as well as her claim about winning the suit.

(MORE: The Top Companies for Customer Service)

Perez then appealed to Virginia’s State Supreme Court, which quickly reversed the preliminary injunction, saying it “wasn’t justified.” (You can visit the Public Citizen site for details about the case.)

Lessons From This Case

But the dispute is far from over. Dietz’s case against Perez is still pending and his attorney, Milton Johns, of Fairfax, Va., says his client intends to go forward with a jury trial, probably this fall. “What’s important to keep in mind,” Johns says, “is that just because you’re on the other side of a computer, the standard of the defamation law doesn’t change.”

Paul Alan Levy, an attorney for Public Citizen, says there’s a lesson here: “You have to be aware when you criticize a contractor that he may well decide he doesn’t like online criticisms and may sue you for defamation. So it’s important to be careful in what you say.”

Johns says his firm has been “getting a lot of calls from people with similar situations” — including a tailor, a marital arts instructor, a dentist and another contractor — who also want to bring cases after receiving scathing reviews.

Yelp says courts “have consistently ruled that consumers have the right to share their truthful experience.” That means, a spokeswoman wrote in an email, “reviewers are free to air their opinions, but should not exaggerate or misrepresent their experience.”

And, the spokeswoman added, “businesses that choose to sue their customers to silence them rather than address their comments, rarely prevail and often bring additional unwanted attention to the original criticism.”

3 Safe Ways to Post Reviews Online

So how can you post reviews without getting into legal hot water? Here are three ways:

1. Offer opinions, not allegations. “Generally speaking, opinion is protected by the First Amendment. So you can’t be sued if you say, ‘I think Dr. Doe is a terrible dentist.’ That’s your opinion,” says Rebecca Glenberg, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Virginia. Similarly, you can say you thought a restaurant’s service was slow or the food tasted terrible, Johns says.

But if you make a specific allegation, such as ‘Dr. Doe’s facilities are not clean,’ you could be sued if the statement isn’t true and you know, or should have known, it’s false.

2. Remember, truth is in the eye of the beholder. Truth is protected from defamation lawsuits, but your version of the “truth” may differ from a company or service provider, Goldman says. So be careful about the way you write your reviews.

I asked Goldman what could (and couldn’t) get me into trouble if I wanted to post a complaint about a foot doctor I saw last year for persistent pain.

Here’s the version he said I shouldn’t write: “Podiatrist A is a quack. He misdiagnosed my foot pain, saying it was a stress fracture when it wasn’t. He had me wear a huge orthotic boot on my foot to keep it immobilized for six weeks, but my pain only got worse.”

Instead, Goldman says, I’d be better off taking this approach: “Podiatrist A took an X-ray, said I had a stress fracture and ordered me to keep my foot immobilized by wearing an orthotic boot for six weeks. The pain persisted, so Dr. A. took another set of X-rays and said I had new stress fractures. I sought a second opinion, bringing the new doctor a copy of the X-rays taken by Dr. A. The new doctor said he could not find any stress fractures in the X-rays and believed I had an inflamed tendon that would go away once I started wearing specially prescribed orthotics inside my regular walking shoes. The orthotics arrived and the pain disappeared.”

3. Skip the hyperbole. “It’s very typical to take a bad experience and blow it up into huge drama, saying a person is a ‘crook’ or a ‘fraud.’ That’s the kind of thing people sue over,” Goldman says.

So tone down the rhetoric and don’t rant or vent. “Remember, the goal of the review should be to help others make better choices,” Goldman says, not to punish the business or service provider.

Goldman says when he’s tempted to post an extremely harsh review, he often sets it aside for a couple of days to cool off, then revisits it with a fresh eye before posting. Not a bad idea — one that could keep you out of a possible lawsuit.

Back