Gator's Mopar Swamp Garage

slant6billy

Reaction score
Almost had me wanting to go back to work on Monday.... NOT!
IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0549.JPG
IMG_0562.JPG

Mark's 69 getting the Meat Sneakers fitted
IMG_0541.JPG
IMG_0539.JPG

Cuda got gilled.
IMG_0569.JPG

OK... this one belongs to my neighbor's father. We rolled up to it on our way home from Gator's swamp

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Any chance we can get the story on (or behind) his fleet of cars?

Is that a 340 or 360 by the garage door, by the ’69 Plymouth?

In or around '97, my ’69 383 Road Runner hardtop (no posts) was originally pale green color that had sat in the sun too long (ie: paint worn down to nuttin).
I stripped everything off of the car down to the chassis, fixed a couple of dents on it. The only rust through was a couple of pin holes on back glass frame – which got fixed. Replaced the body sealant in trunk and floorpan the best I could. Got trunk, underhood, interior and door jams painted B5 blue.

Other than the tubs and rear meats he has under his ’69 – it was starting to look nice (like Gators).

Then wife filed for divorce . . .
BudW

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
After he sold his AAR, my brother is now working on a ’70 (or ’71) 'Cuda convertible – that was rusted worse than Swiss cheese. Actually, I think it might be two different cars that he’s making a whole one out of. He’s also built a 528 Hemi to shoehorn into it. He said he is going to put his company name on the side of the car and use as a traveling billboard.

I said what?

Note: he is in the handicap van business – so I don’t quite see how it all fits together.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Any chance we can get the story on (or behind) his fleet of cars?

Is that a 340 or 360 by the garage door, by the ’69 Plymouth?

In or around '97, my ’69 383 Road Runner hardtop (no posts) was originally pale green color that had sat in the sun too long (ie: paint worn down to nuttin).
I stripped everything off of the car down to the chassis, fixed a couple of dents on it. The only rust through was a couple of pin holes on back glass frame – which got fixed. Replaced the body sealant in trunk and floorpan the best I could. Got trunk, underhood, interior and door jams painted B5 blue.

Other than the tubs and rear meats he has under his ’69 – it was starting to look nice (like Gators).

Then wife filed for divorce . . .
BudW
A 360 with some speed parts - purple cam of unknown size
The maroon 79 is an E58/360, 727 trans with a 8 3/4 rear and factory dual exhaust (over/ under shotgun style exit on the passenger side under the bumper. The 78 Runner is acquired from another forum member on here same with the 80 R/T. The 69 is Mark's and the 71 cuda is Mark's aswell.

Back