Guess you fix stupid

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
SOB....yeah not the smartest thing, but accidents do happen.

Doesn't look too bad till you click on the link to see his pics of the burn...OMG that's gotta hurt.

Erics5th

Reaction score
Don't be so quick to judge... Sh*t sometimes happens to the best of us. If he is able to do a V8 swap into a Miata, I'm sure he has above average mechanical skills.

alfatar

Reaction score
]Don't be so quick to judge... Sh*t sometimes happens to the best of us. If he is able to do a V8 swap into a Miata, I'm sure he has above average mechanical skills.[/QUOTE]

Even more he should of known better. The fuel lines were not connected but he was using a gas can on the top of the fender. It was close enough if something bad happened when starting to do what it did. I see the fire to the gas can started when he undid the fuel line and you can see the gas pouring out of the hose onto the floor. And what was the point to it start it then? No way to keep it cool, no exhaust etc. He must just wanted to hear it run. Again I do feel bad but please try to work safe. This is the same thing as of jacking up a car with a bumper jack and going under it without secondary support and it falls. I have too many friends with battle scars over stupid stuff. Yeah I have done my share too.
Mike

joeblo

Reaction score
Put on a glove and go to work, stop pan handling on the internet. Candy ass.

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
wow cant believe he'd ask for money because that happened to him and hes actually got some , you can buy the DVD Stacy David has to build a Chevy powered miata so anyone can prolly do it.....i think Stacy David put a bigger then 350 in his.

Dago Red

Reaction score
Pay Me Now Or Pay Me Later

Kidde auto/marine fire extinguishers are >20 bucks each at Home Depot. I have six mounted in the shop on day-glo panels. You might not be able to fix stupid, but in some cases you can slow its rate of mutation.

Back