SOLD Hate To Do This 1984 Chrysler Fifth Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomguy

Reaction score
Contact seller
Well, I've decided to test the waters and put up this beautiful Chrysler Fifth Avenue for sale. It is loaded car with 96k miles. The A/C works and the car runs and drives well. It has a new exhaust, rebuilt carburetor, new tires, a recent tune up and some other things I'm missing at the moment. A/C has been converted to R134a and was recently charged. Everything works on the car except the opera lamps. The reason I'm selling is because my wife isn't into this car and I would rather buy something that is more in tune with. Anyways, this is really solid car and I'm looking to getting close to what I have into it. I might also consider a trade for a nice 78-79 Dodge Magnum since that my wife likes those. Anyways, my asking price is $3500 obo.
driverrocker.jpg
fifth1.jpg
fifth3.jpg
fifth2.jpg
driversrocker.jpg

driverrocker.jpg

driversrocker.jpg

fifth1.jpg

fifth2.jpg

fifth3.jpg

furyfrank

Reaction score
I sold one that was as nice for a lot less money to a member here , but good luck on the sale.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Beautiful car, great condition, nice colors, comfort, room, doesn't look like everything else on the parking lot, will last for another 50 years...what's not to be "in to"? Hope you don't regret it, but good luck! Really nice Chrysler!

randomguy

Reaction score
Thank you everyone. Looks like I have a local guy buying it. He didn't want to deal with shipping and likes how solid it is. Now, there is a lining here I guess. So, I've been browsing a few other things. So, I have three considerations here A Magnum, Cordoba, and a Mirada. My likes the Magnum and Mirada over the Cordoba. So far, I'm seeing more Mirada. I found a few equal to this car so I'm off to the J-Body forum lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back