haunting F

slant6billy

Reaction score
Mocking me
haunted f.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
All night long....... I think I smell the fuel, hear the dull horn, the starter bendix, the driver door double thud closing

slant6billy

Reaction score
My next creepy mopar is getting a biblical name of "Lilith"..........just so I can know how evil that one will be

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Wasn't Lileth Cramer's ex-wife? Maybe go with Jezebel or Dalilah

slant6billy

Reaction score
You guys are close, but here is the history.... Lilith was to be Adam's first wife before Eve, but she was frigid, disgusted by Adam, disrespected all men. So the Lord caste her out of the garden of Eden (if divorce was that easy) and provided Eve. So I have a fetish for evil crazy women all hung up with faith and religion due to my elementary school time. I was tossed out of Catholic school in the 4th grade. The nuns were evil, but the non nuns called Lay teachers or Lei teachers..... were more evil. So My smart ass mouth put 2 and 2 together one day. I said to my 4th grade teacher, "Why are you called Lay- teacher.... because you the furthest from getting layed. I mean ugly. There is no way you are getting Layed. Explains why you so mean." Needless, my dad beat the shit out of me. He later said he agreed with me- when I was about 27.... It crazy banter like this all day with me at Carlisle, so buy a bag of depends adult diapers, cause I'll have you peeing yourself

Back