Have Any Of You Met A Fellow Member In Person?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Was just curious.
So far I've met two.
Dr Lebaron a while back and just met HemiJoe today. Both really great guys.

Aspen500

Reaction score
No one from this site, yet.
Not what you asked but,,,,,,,,,met 77superpack from Aspen/Volare a couple times. Good guy! Drove all the way up here from Milwaukee (about 2 1/2 hours), in a snow storm no less, to give a hand hanging the doors on the Aspen.

In other words, a typical Mopar guy!

slant6billy

Reaction score
I've had the great privilege meeting some awesome members of this forum in person. 80Aspen, KitcarChris, Rattletrap, Joe12459 and Gator- just to name a few. Who knows who else I flapped my jaw at while up at Carlisle the last few years. I do apologize to those I never let get a word in. I got a head full of mopar psycho babble.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Haven't met anyone in person yet.
Can't seem to get out of the Fifth Avenue trunk...lol

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
While I was at Joe's today I got to see this monster running.

20160604_123146-1.jpg

This thing is unreal and sounds like an absolute beast.

Plus I cracked off to Joe that I'd love a 2" tach for the dash of my Caravelle. So what does he lay on me???

20160604_195933-1.jpg

Plus a slew of other toys like a couple of pretty minty dash bezels amongst other things. I'm thinking that tach is gonna look pretty nice.

20160604_195859-1.jpg

Bruceynz

Reaction score
Hmmmm living at the bottom of the earth I don't think I will meet anyone down here, but hey if I am ever up your way I would like to meet some of you guys, you are so lucky up there with your selection of cars and parts, I am jealous!

Darth-Car

Reaction score
I've met Brothergood, live, and in person.

Plus I have flapped a jaw at several unnamed members over that ancient device known as a telephone.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I've met Brothergood, live, and in person.

Plus I have flapped a jaw at several unnamed members over that ancient device known as a telephone.

Device wise I've met several including Rattle Trap and Kent from over at Aspen and Volare.

I talk to bremereric a fair bit actually.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Hmm..let's see. From here ive met My Imp..although I havent heard from him in a long time. I know he had some health issues, I hope everything's ok. I also met a guy..I think his name was Steve..maybe? He came down one night and bought my old AHB motor..which come to find out was a bit uglier inside than I thought

Through both here and farleys, ive met Darth Car, Bryan M (who I often talk to), Woodvark, and Lightning.

Via Farleys, ive met 1980 Volare, and a couple others who I can't remember their username. I stumbled upon two at Mopar Nats on separate occasions. Both said they were a member, just rarely there. One had a 440 fury from New York, and the other was a 360 diplomat coupe from baltimore area I think. The other, we
met via the facebook group and have chatted occasionally since.

Through aspenandvolare..thats how I first met rattle trap. Now, we all have a big meet at mopar nats the past couple of years, and a lot of guys are there. Most I dont remember their usernames..but they mention it in person and it rings a bell..haha

Im sure there are a couple more, but thats all ive got so far

Last edited:
Back