head light bezels for Mirada

tim berry

Reaction score
ok guys you might have seen these on ebay I figured they would be the same for my ls but they are different in they don't have the divide between the parking light and the head light . these are nos and have no visable shelf wear at all . you can have them for what I paid . but here is the question between 1980 and 83 did mopar change these between the cordoba ls and Mirada? all the photos I've seen they look the same

mirada80

Reaction score
Yes they changed for 1981 I believe, 1980 Mirada and LS had bezels without the bar. My 1980 Mirada does not have the bar, but the '81 LS I parted out did, as did a friends '81 Mirada had the bars.

tim berry

Reaction score
thanks for the info Mirada 80 but here is another question do they inter change and look right

mirada80

Reaction score
I think the ones with out the bars should fit any year, but it would depend on whether or not if the park lights have a recessed edge for the bar, as to how they would look on the car.
The bar may only be there for support and prevent the top and bottom from flexing in. Both of mine arc inwards slightly.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I think the turn signal may be shaped differntly.

Back