Hello from NC!

WJones

Reaction score
Hey! I just joined the forums after just visiting some to look for answers about my car. I picked up a '84 Fifth Avenue about a year ago and love the car. I'll include some pictures I've taken of it. I was 18 when I got it and it's the first car I purchased myself (my first car was a hand-me-down '04 Toyota Corolla). I've been daily driving it as much as I can, but it has it's issues being a 38 year old car that sat for no telling how long before I bought it. It only had two owners before me, but has about 158,000 miles on it. The body is in great condition, with the only issues being a small rusty spot at the base of the vinyl top and it being curbed right before the front passenger fender, right under the marker light. Interior wise, it's pretty good. Only real issue is the headliner sags, but some staples fixed that. But mechanically, she's a bit of a nightmare. The torque converter started shuttering, the engine never quite runs right, and the only thing not leaking is the washer fluid. All that said, I'm hellbent on fixing this car up since they're getting harder to find, at least where I live. I apologize for this turning into a novel of a post, but if you have any questions about anything let me know!
P.S. Forgot to mention I redid the opera lights, I included a picture of them working.

IMG_6513.jpg

20210607_203107.jpg

20220206_173813.jpg

20210907_160904.jpg

20210908_181001.jpg

Back